Chapter 1

7 years later:

The man walked in with custom tailored suit and body guards around him. He had polished clean silver hair and silver gray beard. As his  black expensive shoes tapped along the hallway. His name was Dante Betto a CEO of Maltin coWith a net worth of 21.1 billion dollars to be exact. Why would him of all places be here...a psych ward.  He walked into the office.

"Mr Betto it's truly and honor to meet you." Mr Paterson said he was the president of the psych ward. "It's nice to meet you to  Paterson." Dante smiled. The two sat down with Dante's security stand beside him on each side. "So which patient exactly did you want." Mr Peterson  bringing out a book of photos of patients. Dante didn't even have to look at the book. "Wesley...Wesley Hunter." He said content. Peterson was taken aback and looked surprised. He cleared his throat and smiled. "Is there a reason you want..him.. sir? Not to question you but it's just that his pas-" Dante interrupted. "No it's fine." He folded his hands and straighten up his posture. "You see Wesley Jason Hunter...is my grandson."

WESLEY-

You know being here for 7 years you would think I'd be used to the way things are but no. I turn 18 in 5 months. Am I excited? No not really. In This room I've pretty much been by myself. Like I said pretty much. But I think they are moving a new boy in. I'm not particularly happy about it but I'm not mad either I guess I don't care. I heard a knock on the door and it was a nurse. "Wesley Hunter I brought your breakfast and your medicine." The nurse came in with a tray and stared at me a little then left. What a loser .  I took a bite of the soggy French toast. And swallowed. Life was like and everyday schedule. The same thing over and over again. Here was hell but deep down I know it's not because I'm still alive. I looked at the palm of my hand. "Yup still alive." I sighed.

The door was busted open when the nurses pulled the boy inside. "Get me fucking out of here! I'm not crazy!" He yelled. I turned my head over to watch him.  The nurses pushed him in and kicked him over and over again. That particular nurse was John. He beats patients up all the time. He uses his power for bad. Someone ought to teach him a lesson. After John kicked the boy he then turned to me in which I looked away. "What? Got something to say silent killer!" He mocked. He knew I was quiet and I never talked.  "That's what I thought." He smiled showing off his yellow greenish teeth. Then left. The boy looked about 15 he was small so I couldn't really tell been a while since I seen kids to be honest.
ADA-

All I really gotta do is change the green ones to the white ones. The white ones don't really have a strong effect they're more like candy that's how little it helped. It almost makes you think why exactly they made them. I always have to switch out Wesleys pills every morning to make sure he doesn't take anything he's not supposed to. Like a good wife I am. Once I put a tag room 4A the nurse came and took his tray away. I smiled to myself knowing I once again did it. I don't as starting to walk over to Wesleys room when I saw a nurse forcefully push a screaming boy  into Wesleys room. I was going to rush in until I saw my reflection. I don't think I've seen my reflection in awhile. I was taller way taller my hair grew out I looked like a lion oh my god. And these these lumps.

Is this what Wesley has been seeing this whole time?! And he didn't tell me?! Oh he's going to pay for this. I stomped my way to his room. As I saw John walking out I moved aside for him. Eyeing him. He's ought to get what's coming to him. That's when I saw a boy lying on the floor. Holding in his stomach. I stepped over him and went towards Wesley. "Hi? Hello?" I said putting my hands on my hips to show him that meant business. He sat in the chair then turned to me.

(⚠️Hey guys I just want to thank everyone for reading this series and this story the support has been unbelievable I am a student and about to go to college and will be supporting myself  if you can please help me out ( anything is fine) cashapp: pinkb4by  Venmo:yeaok  once again thank you for reading