Chapter 33

ADA:

Wesleys birthday is in two weeks. The last birthday Wesley celebrated outside of the ward was when I burned down the house. I'm seriously curious at what he has in plan for us to do. I haven't been hearing a lot from him of course some of it is my fault. But most of it is his stupid friends fault they always want to hang out with him and especially jay rosy girl jeez she never gives him a break. It clear she likes him and honestly I'm sure he likes her. The feeling of jealousy isn't there anymore I'm unable to feel it it feels as if I'm getting weaker other feeling are way to big way to important.

Last night was the first time I took a shower and soap in years. I felt human again but I later found my self crying in the shower...and singing. Laying down there and staring at the ceiling while thoughts are going through my head I hear the knob turn I jump up. Then relax back down remembering they can't see me.

"I'm telling you Georgina the boy is turning 18 not 12 the grandparents want to do something big like a party." It was mr Edward in his suit, following a woman with a tape measures. A party? "I understand that Edward but I'm saying he doesn't come off as the boy to want that" she said measuring the walls. "Well it's not really about what the boy wants he's not the one who writes our checks is he?" He asked her. She stopped what  she was  doing and took a long pause  then looked at Mr. Edward. "I guess your right. 
But I'm just taking extra precautions you heard what he did to the maids in that house." She said getting ready to leave the room

. "Yes yes yes but once again who writes the checks?" He smiled. She turned around and pointed her white fingernail at him. Excuse me Edward if you haven't known already I got kids and no man I don't care about no damn check I care about my life and being there for my girls you hear?" She squinted her eyes at him. Mr Edward put his hands up and stepped back smiling. "Ok ok I was just kidding." Trey both left the room.  While I was still laying down on the bed watching the ceiling.

They are throwing a party for Wesley? That would be interesting. I'm happy for him. I smile to myself and close my eyes.

WESLEY:
"So what you doing for your birthday Wes." Aaron ask.
Rachel hits him. "Ow what was that for." He whines. "We're not supposed to tell him we're supposed to surprise him with a huge parttttayyy." Rachel screams. "Hey shut up loud mouth." Rosy said rolling  a bowling ball. As the ball rolls only 3 pins go down. Rosy shoulder decreased. "Oops maybe next time loser." Jose says pushing her playfully. Rosy turns around smiling at me with her perfect teeth. "Basically we were planning on a party for you like a cool themed party. "Yea we still haven't come up with theme yet." Rachel said. "Or the...money." Aaron said looking down. "Oh yea all pins down baby!!! , y'all she that nothing but what? Skilll!" Jose screams. Aaron looked at him annoyed. "Do you ever shut the fuck up?" "Only for you cutie." Jose winked. "I think imma be sick." Aaron gets up and walks away.  Rosy Rachel and I laugh.

" Thanks guys for the consideration but I seriously think my grandparents are already ahead of the plan."
I said. Rosy eyes widened and looked over to me. "I overheard them today they are planning a part for me already and the least I can himself do is show up." I nodded. "Well are we invited?" Rachel said fixing her glasses. " what type of dumb question is that of course your invited." I laughed. " well I don't know never been invited to rich people parties." Rosy rolls her eyes at her. I turn to he her and smile shaking my head. "I'm a leave you two love birds alone Jose let's go." She sighs and gets up. She the pauses and looks at the back of her realizing Jose is still sitting. He looks at her. "What?" "Let's. Go." She mouths he rolls his eyes and gets up.