Chapter 39

WESLEY:
We sat there staring at each-other for awhile. I know she was scared this time. I could kill if I really wanted to. And the scariest part I didn't know if I wanted to or not. I would just kill her just cause... or worse. She crossed her legs writing pretending as if I can't feel her fear across the fucking room. All is so was glare at her. Wondering where to stab her the heart the lungs.

"What about you?" I asked. She slowly looked up from her book. And took off her glasses....Glasses. "Wh..what do you hear what about me?" She started closing her notebook. "I mean we're always talking about me what about you?" I asked her. "Y..You  want to know about me?" She put her hand in her chest and widened her eye. "That is what I said right?" I asked her still playing with the gun in my lap.  "Well I'm 37 years old uh I have a husband named George he's a principal at a elementary school." I looked at her. "Do you love him?" I looked at her in the eye yes I love him very  dearly." She said avoiding eye contact. " he loves me for who I am, he doesn't judge me like others."  "Do you like your job?" I asked her.

"Yes..yes! Yes of course." She got up. "This job helped me. I used to be like so many others I was in a very dark place. I felt nothing but guilt in my heart at that time. I had recently lost my job and it felt all doors were closing on me. When I lost my apartment I was in a shelter for a couple of days until I met George who was with his church who was giving  out free dinner, he invited me to his church and so then I attended weekly. After I told the church and my husbands of the crimes I have committed I was forgiven. He accepted me with open arms my sins were forgiven by god and I felt at the moment nothing but freedom. That's when I discovered my true calling I wanted to be a therapist. George my wonderful husband paid for  my schooling to get the degrees. And I vowed to be the best therapist and be there for people just like my husband was there for me." She smiled and turned to me with a pitiful smile. 

"What was your first job." She paused for a moment. And turned around walking towards the window and closing the blinds. "I was actually uhm I was a teacher." She folded her hands and smiled and sat back down. I nodded. "Any kids?"  "No uh me and George god knows we've been trying but it may take a while but I know god will give us a beautiful happy baby boy or girl whichever is fine."  I stared at her eyes. She looked so happy. "Can I ask you something?" I sat. "Yes." She smiled. "Do you have a list of my victims?" She widened her eyes. I think it was time I see who the people I supposedly killed.  "Yea sure I have pictures actually if that's fine with you." "It's fine." I said. She took out a book. "Here you can sit in my seat if you want. I'm going to get a sip of water I'll be back." She gave me a half smiled then walked out of her office with her tail in between her legs. My father was the first joe hunter. "Your going to be a fine businessman just like your old man." narcissistic fuck . I skipped through and saw my mother.  Mary hunter. All she did was fucking cry wouldn't be surprised that I killed her. Casey hunter a bitch that's for sure.

Ruby and Betsy. They looked very inviting dont understand why I would even dare to kill them. Well it's obvious... I didn't. But why would a black person kill another one? It's not making any fucking sense! I slammed my hand on the counter. Emma walked in with a cup of water in her hand shocked. I got up the seat and passed my by her to the door and left. "Times ticking.."