Chapter 17

"Wesley! Wesley!  I turned around to face the voice that was calling me. It was a blonde haired women running towards me. Her heels slapping onto the hard white ground. "Wesley! Wesley!" She hollered. "Hello?" Was all I said walking towards her. She caught up to me and put her hands unto my shoulders. "Wesley oh thank goodness you here! We've been looking all over for you! Don't ever run away like that! Do you hear!" She scolded. What was she even saying? "Who are you?" I asked. The women looked at me confused while dragging my arm along to follow her but I didn't budge. "Why I'm your mother don't you know? Wesley quit playing." Just then a man appeared "ahh Mary quit bugging the boy if he don't remember you it's on your part but I'm sure he remember his ole man don't ya boy." He slapped me a little in the shoulder. "No you not..I ..I don't have a mother and I don't know who you are either!" I moved away from them.  A blonde girl with a dress her face looked familiar. "See I told you he wouldn't remember us  can we just go without him."  Wait no-  "no!" I yelled. "I remember you from somewhere!" I said running towards them. "Goodbye Wesley momma loves you." Wait no! "NOOOOOO"

I woke up sweating. And a cold towel on my forehead. Ada sat on the edge of the bed staring at me. "What." I snapped. "Nothing." She shook her head quickly. She crawled closer to me. She was touching the towel . "It could be the flu I think or maybe a cold? Here drink this." She said softly giving me a cup with tea. I frowned and took the towel  of my forehead and threw it as well as the cup. It's nothing it was just a  bad dream." I got up and sat up for a little bit. "Or a flu." She mumbled. It really pissed me off.  I pushed her off the bed and heard a thump on the ground.  Ada stood on the floor shocked . Then she  inhaled and let out a quick breath.  "FINE." she walked over to the door  and left.

ADA-
It was smart to leave, I mean he was already groaning mom in his sleep. That's definitely a sign. I tried to give him the tea to make him go back to sleep but he's just to damn stubborn."I told you Gilda! The boy doesn't even like mushrooms!" A man complained. "Oh shush up how do you know?!" She yelled back. "The boy just came back from a coocoo house you think they have fancy food like mushrooms? Think Gilda think!!" Those must be the cooks. That's when the old grandpa came in with a cigar over his mouth. "Oh mr betto it is an honor." The two cooks lowered they're head. "Dio mio, Dio mio! Gilda Giveon it's three in the morning what's all this ruckus! My family is sleeping!" He waved his hands around. "We are very sorry mr betto we are just discussing the dietary plan of the young heir." Gilda spoke. "Ahh just give him whatever he wants."

"But sir what does he want?" Giveon asked. Mr Betto stopped for a minute almost like he was caught off gaurd by the question. And even I was stuck too. What does Wesley want?  "Isn't that the question we're all trying to figure out, the boy doesn't seem to desire anything almost like an empty shell.." the old man spoke. I put my head down out of guilt but I'm not in the wrong I was in the right I was good.  "He will catch on sir  I'm sir of it." Gilda assured him. "He has therapy in a couple of  hours so that why I ask you to lower it down wouldnt  want to make him angry before he goes." Ugh not this shit again? Before I had no idea what therapy was but at the ward Wesley had it all the time and I would have to go with him. They wanted Wesley to talk about his life and he didn't remember any of it, Thanks to me