Chapter 5

ADA-

Yes I said no. And what about it. I can't hold his fucking hand all the time even though I want to. What the hell am I saying! Sometime I guess I just have to mind your business with things you know. This seemed pretty important and I wouldn't want to be there to interrupt it. I know I'm nosey. But something in my gut just told me I have to stay out of this. You know when you just get that gut feeling? Anyways what is up with this place. It's so... fancy. It look nothing like the place me and Wesley were staying. What if Wesley was finally being released? I start fidgeting with my hands. Something in me is excited but the other half is very terrified. I've never seen the world before.
But I heard it's scary and awful. Though I want to I can't protect Wesley as much.

WESLEY:

"So what exactly am I doing here." I said breaking the silence in the room. "Well me and the staff have been talking and we were thinking..we are going to release you." The skinny old man said fidgeting with his fingers on magazine papers. I knew it! I sighed deeply "I figured." I said blankly. "You did? How?" He said fixing his glasses. "Well the nurses were talking about how crazy I was and how I shouldn't be released." I explained. The rich old guy looked over to mr Peterson. Mr peterson started shifting in his chair. Who was this guy? Mr Peterson then cleared his throat. "We'll certainly they were trying to say something else I guarantee you our staf"
"No I'm telling you man he literally said this guy is a psycho." I interrupted.

"So when do I leave?" I asked. "Tomorrow." He spoke. Tomorrow sweeet! "I think it's time for mr Peterson to leave." That's when the rich guy spoke. Mr Peterson didn't take no time he ran out of the door. What a geek. I turned my head over to the old man who stood up and walked over to the desk. Staring at me. "Soooo." Once again breaking the silence. You know for someone who name is silent killer I am sure the most talkative. "Wesley huh?" He said. Wow look at that he's already pissing me off. I didn't say anything.

His accent was very thick but you can sometimes hear it through some words. "Marco always wanted to something he wasn't." He said tapping his ring finger onto the desk. I had enough. "I'm sorry I don't know who this Marco is  or what he has to do with me being released but I have to go and start packing good day." I said starting to get up.
"Wesley." He said interrupting. I turned around and raised my eyebrow.

He cleared his throat like he was scared of what he was going to say. "Look..I..know this is abrupt but.. when you get released you are coming with me." He said. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Yes you are coming with me and your grandmother." This guys is a psycho. "My grandmother?!  ok you have the wrong guy man." I said. "No wesley listen you father Marco...Joe is not who he said he was." He said waving his hands. Joe.. my dad Joe. Joe is my dad he was my father I remember that! How could I forget something like that? "I'm his  father Dante and his mother your grandmother is at home." He looked at me with his green eyes. "I don't believe you." I said sitting back down. "Where do you think the money came from for that house or the car or the maids where do you think the money came from huh?! Marco?! Nooo noo marco is a lazy man and always has been."  He said getting angry.

"Your delusional." I said getting back up. "If your my so called grandfather why did you leave me here for 7 years, why haven't I fucking seen you like i don't know EVER! Why haven't I ever known you!" I screamed in his face.
"It was marco! He hid me from you two! Aren't you understanding! He didn't want us to ever see any of you! He didn't want his children or his wife to know about who he really was. He want to be like those..hillbillies." He said disgusted.

"He's telling the truth." That's when I felt her presence. She stood in the corner of the office. I looked back at her to see her brown eyes.