Chapter 16

"So what brings you in here you my son." He smiled. Though he had a gray beard that covered them. If you sat as close I was you can see his dimples. "I want know about the school I will be attending?" I questioned. His eyes widened quickly then returned to the regular size. "Ahh yess." He got up from his seat and slid a small booklet over to me. "Monroe saint private school, it's one of the best private schools in California." He patted me on the back. I half smiled. One of the best schools in California? So I'll be surrounded by spoiled brats.

And they even have uniform. He sat back in his chair and stared at me reading the booklet. "I know it's been a while since you been in school." Ha yea. "What's so funny?" He asked with his eyebrow raised. I thought I laughed in my head. I guess not. "No it's just that..I don't even remember going to school." He looked at me with sad eyes. "Yea." Whispered to himself. "Well that will all change Wesley, me and your grandmother were thinking to get you in therapy." He smiled. Oh come on not this shit again! I frowned and I did right in his face so he can know that I was declining.

"It's for the best.. and I haven't asked for anything really if your going to liver here therapy is the one thing you can do for us!" He explained. I guess he right? Something in my body was telling me this was a good thing. But another thing was telling me..to discuss it with Ada. I sighed. I got up and left.

ADA-

What was taking so damn long, I hope he's not still fighting with that dick. That's when I heard his polished shoes click clacking on the rock pavement. Julio froze for a minute then put his head down cleaning the hose.  The man looked out almost like a animal looking for his prey. That when he laid eyes on Julio. I grimaced at the sight of him smiling evilly.  Walking towards him. Julio was panicking cleaning the hose more and more faster each time. 

He heard his foot step. "Long time no see." He smiled. "Ni...ni ..nice to meet you mr betto." Julio stuttered. I was expecting this Luca guy to say something rude. Instead he snuck his arm around Julio. I clenched my fist I could do nothing. "Oh come on Julio don't need to be so formal we both know each other pretty well if you ask me." He whispered in his ear .  Man was this guy a creep! "Oh yes Ss..Ss.sorry I forgot." He stuttered again. Julio was so confident  I didn't think he would get all choked up like this.  "You know you've grown so handsome since the last time I saw you." He continued to whisper. "St..st..stop please before someone sees us." Julio pleaded. That it! As I was just about to step  forward Wesley ran toward Luca and gave him a punch onto the ground. Luca didn't waste any time he struggled but quickly pulled out a gun and pointed it. I stood in front of Wesley. But Wesley pushed me onto the ground. And snatched the gun out of Lucas hand before he was able to pull a trigger. Wesley then began to punch him over and over again.  "You piece of shit!"

WESLEY-

This asshole deserves everything that coming to him. I will not stop until he dies. As I was about to really go in for an elbow to the jaw. I heard a stop! And none other then Julio. Me and Ada both looked towards him confused. "I..I'm sorry don't fight! Don't fight!" Was what he screamed he ran onto the grass and cradled Luca. I stood up and wiped my mouth. Well would you look at that. All I could do was smile. I was waiting to see Adas face but when I turned she was gone. Walking away I giggled and ran to her direction.  "Oh my dearest Ada you must belie-" "shut up" she snapped. I smiled walking beside her  with my hands in my pocket. I mean really who knew Julio and that asshole were a thing..

"I mean there's always threesomes." I laughed.
"GO TO HELL WESLEY!!!"

⚠️Hey guys I just want to thank everyone for reading this series and this story the support has been unbelievable I am a student and about to go to college and will be supporting myself  if you can please help me out ( anything is fine) cashapp: pinkb4by  Venmo:yeaok  once again thank you for reading