Chapter 12

WESLEY-

Let me tell you that dinner was something else. I feel stuffed. I was looking out the window from laying in the bed. "Hey!" I heard her voice. I was about to turn over until I felt the pillow slammed on top of my head. My head immediately slapped back as I couldn't breathe. "Haha." Ada laughed and sat on the pillow. I was slowly losing air. My eyes were rolling back I could feel my body becoming unconscious. I used all the strength I have and pushed her off.
She went off of the floor and smiled. I had to catch my breath.

Ada flashed two  knives  and stared at me. I smiled at her. She threw me a knife I caught it instantly. She ran around the room while I chased her with a knife. We fought with the knifes laughing in between. Ada kicked me back and I fell onto the floor. She then stabbed my hand. "Shit!" When I tell you that shit hurts. "Too slow Wesley!" I looked up at her and smiled. "I don't think so." I swung my leg causing her to fall on top of me. I quickly used me other hand to take the knife stabbed into my hand.

Ada was rushing to regain her strength. I used my legs to hold her down. And placed the two knives near her neck formed like scissors. She stared at me. "I'de be careful adamma...one move and chop!" I smiled evilly. I turned us over still placing the knife on her neck. "Ok..now..payback." I stabbed the knife into Adas hand. She winced in pain. But the pain soon turned into laughing. "Your quick." She smiled. "I know." I said pridefully. I sat on the bed and looked at her we were both out of breath. "Next time I'm going to stab your veins so you pass out quickly." She said walking towards the bed.

"Next time I will shoot you in the head and take your eyes as a souvenir." I said to her making room for her on the bed. Wrapping my hand. "Next time I will choke you with my bare hands until you turn purple." She said laying down. "Next time I will." Just as I was going to finish a knock on the door. Me and Ada stared at each other. "I'll get it." She said. "Really?" I asked. "No! Idiot!" She yelled. Wow I fell for that.

I stood up and opened the door. "Hello?" I asked. "Hello mr betto I got a call earlier that you wanted chocolate and vanilla icecream." She said quietly. Why was she so shy? "I don't order-" I looked back into  the room to see Ada whistling avoiding my eye contact. Of course she called for some ice cream. "Yea I forgot  I remember." I took the ice cream seeing how she only gave me one. I took the one vanilla. She then walked over to the door to the other room. Does she really have to do this?

"Uhm rosy." I asked.  She immediately turned to me. "Yes mr betto?!" "You don't need to really do that." I said taking the chocolate ice cream with my other. "Oh ok have a good night mr betto!" Just as she was about to leave I stopped her. "Oh and you don't have to call me mr betto! I'm not all that special you can call me Wesley." I smiled. "Oh ok yes mr..be..sir..Wesley yes Wesley." She smiled and ran away. Hmm she's...  interesting.

I turned inside the room holding the icecream in my hand. "Really? Ice cream ?" I raised my eyebrow. Ada crossed her arms. "I wanted something sweet." She pouted. I gave her the two bowls. "No I asked for too so you can get some." She said pushing the chocolate back. I nodded. I sat beside her and dug in. "Why vanilla?" I looked over at her. I immediately saw her face turn a little red. Was she blushing? What the fuck. "Because I like the taste ..shut up." She groaned. "Why chocolate?" She rolled her eyes.

"Well why not I like both flavors but chocolate is so sweet and like it really melts in your mouth ya know plus it's smooth." I smiled to her. "And kind of prettier don't you think?" That's when she interrupt me standing up.

"I need to go to the bathroom." She walked over to the bathroom. And closed the door.

What's her problem?

(⚠️Hey guys I just want to thank everyone for reading this series and this story the support has been unbelievable I am a student and about to go to college and will be supporting myself  if you can please help me out ( anything is fine) cashapp: pinkb4by  Venmo:yeaok  once again thank you for reading