Chapter 44

(⚠️WARNING ⚠️)

ADA-

You know how I'm the movies, they show ghost as demonic creatures who haunt houses and stuff, well I sort of see what they meant recently I have been lingering around streets tired...surprisingly. I've been observing to say the least. I mean from love making hotels to Sunday service. Being out in the cold lead me to discover that this world has a lot to offer. But I think I have come to realize that it is far to late.

I slowly open my eyes, my vision is still blurry but I try to map out where the fuck I am. As I try to move my legs and hands I feel myself being restraint...I was tied up... I tried to move and get out. Maybe someone has kidnapped me?! But that's not possible they can't even see me!  As i try to move to get out. Something has caught my vision it was a white woman her head was down and it was shaven,  she was crying and praying  she looked all black and blue bruised and beat up. I couldn't even begin to understand why she was here.  I knew I could speak to her for she wouldn't even hear me. And so I began to scream. "Help!" "Help meee!!!" "Help!!!"  I screamed to the top of my lungs. that's when all of a sudden I heard her voice. "Stop, there's no point." I couldn't believe. "You can hear me?" I asked. "Yes." She nodded slowly.

"Ca..ca..can you see me?" I had a little hope of maybe getting out of here. "No... but I can feel you." She said still looking down and miserable. I swallowed spit. "Tell me...who did this to you? And why are we here."  The women looked up and smiled. She looked awfully familiar. "don't you know? The one and only Wesley hunter." Shit. I began to pull harder I needed to get out there. I began panicking. "Are you stupid!!! What are sitting here for?! Don't you know he's going to kill us?! Get out pull?!"  I started screaching more and more while  the woman kept shaking her head. "No don't you see this is FATE our consequences have actions."
"You can't live a lie forever adamma." And that's when I heard it, his voice but something was different about it was deep and empty like there was no more love left in it or...happiness.  There he stood with a black suit on and pistol in his hand. As his hair slicked back so neatly it's  almost looked like he was dressed for a

"Funeral, I'm dressed for the occasion aren't I?" He chuckled. He walked closer to the girl in the chair as he touched her head. She flinched as soon as she flinched Wesley smacked her with his gun so hard she fell into the hard floor.  The women tried to catch her breather as the blood was pouring  from the side of her face. "Now that I have gotten that out, get up." He said quietly. She was slowly getting up being tied to the chair still. "Get up!!" He screamed. He fixed his tie. And smiled at me. I couldn't speak I was far far far to scared to. This wasn't Wesley it was someone else! "Did you know that yesterday I was planning on killing myself after all those memories flooded in" he smiled at both of us. "But then a beautiful thought  came to my mind, why should I, Wesley mother fucking! Hunter! Suffer! Why won't I just make the two cunts! Who ruined my life suffer." He stared right into my soul. "You should know all about that right adamma." I focused my eyes towards the ground.

I felt guilty but I was also terrified. He put his gun towards his chin and was thinking. He looked over to the bleeding women and smiled. Then turned to me and gave an even wider smile. "Let's start with you adamma." He walked up to me and pointed the gun to my temple. And stared into my eyes. "Look how the tables have turned." Then he clenched his jaw and spat in my face. It was disgusting I hate everything about It something was rising in me. I didn't like this at all. My hands clenched. "I'de be careful if I was you bitch." He said fixing the gun. As tears were pouring down my face. "I"ll tell you." Is what came out of my mouth. He stood back and sat on the crooked green Woden stool. "I'll tell you why I killed them." I had tears coming down my face. "I wanted revenge on bahati and her whole blood line, I can admit I was evil and clearly over ambitious." Tears poured. "Your family just happened to get in my way, to be honest I would of probably killed you too and ended your whole bloodline. But there was something that stopped me you became my only exception. I regret ruining your life and making you suffer. But I DO NOT REGRET killing your family the rapist and racists they were bad for you! He was going to kill you! And I couldn't let that happen so I killed him for you! What don't you get that I saved you!!" I screamed

"You saved me?! You ruined everything for me! I got put in a ward!! For 7 years you sick bitch!" "You were all ready living in a psych ward!" I yelled back at him. The room got quiet and he backed away. "I saved you from death so many times and all you do is choose to love the ones who will hurt you." I yelled. Wesley smiled and laughed to himself. "Your right ada all I do is love the ones who hurt me." He laughed. Wesley kept laughing and laughing. But at the same time he was crying. Wesley then stopped laughing and looked down onto his gun and smiled.

"I got a fantastic idea!" He walked over to me untying me and pulling me up by my hair. And handed me his gun. "Since you don't regret killing why don't you...shoot her." I turned to Wesley confused. "Kill her I want you to kill her." He whispered in my ear. He positioned my hands where they should be. "Now pull the trigger Ada come on!" I can't this isn't who I am anymore. "Come on Ada kill her." I could feel Wesley's rage increasing as I hesitated. "COME OJ SHOOT HER!!" He screamed louder. "SHOOT HER LIKE YOU SHOT JOE SHOOT HER LIKE YOU KILLED MY FAMILY 7 YEAR AGO, COME ON ADA." "I began crying at the lack. "No please don't shoot me please!" The woman began to beg and tear up as she regain consciousness. " please don't I'm begging." She cried. "GO KILL HER LIKE YOU DID WITH CASEY REMEMBER HER!!" "Please I'm sorry Wesley please don't do this please." "I..I..can't" I whispered to myself tears falling.

"REMEMBER WHEN CASEY WAS BEGGING FOR HER LIFE AND YOU DIDNT CARE REMEMBER?!"
"Please I'll do anything I have a husband please." The woman was sobbing at the point I couldn't stand the sight why me why. "DO IT! DO IT DO IT!!!!" That's when I heard a loud gun shots! BANG! BANG! BANG!the woman along with her chair fell over with the gun shot and her brain and blood gushing out this time. Eyes still open. I began hysterically crying. But Wesley was laughing. "Wow you have really become weak had to shoot her for you. And don't worry she a a child predator." He winked and after he smiled. He punched me straight in the face.

All I saw was black

⚠️Hey guys I just want to thank everyone for reading this series and this story the support has been unbelievable I am a student and about to go to college and will be supporting myself  if you can please help me out ( anything is fine) cashapp: pinkb4by  Venmo:yeaok  once again thank you for reading