Chapter 27

ADA-
Honestly I never thought I'de be back in this predicament. The house is wonderful absolutely lovely.
I like the decorations. I also love the song that is being played. I sneak into the living room and see the record player. I turn up the music a little louder. Ahh,look at all the lonely people. I didn't see no parent or grown person around. They were probably out.  Upstairs I could  hear giggling and laughter. I smiled. I danced my wait into the kitchen. Eleanor Rigby picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been. I twirled a little before picking out the biggest knife in the kitchen. 

Dancing my way back into the living room. Lives in a dream.  I dance my way into the bathroom checking out how to fill that bath tub with a pool of blood. Waits at the window. I then dance my way up the stares getting more and more closer to the giggles. "Oh my Jessica you will totally win his heart with that's dress." I hear.  "Ya think." Wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door, who is it for?  I creep open the door of the room and close it quickly and quietly before the girls can even notice.

The music from downstairs is still loudly being played. "Definitely Jessica! I was thinking to buy a dress like that?" All the lonely people ,The two other girls looked at each other and laughed.where do they all come
From? "Oh please Martha we all know your to fucking  fat to fit in any of these." All the lonely people. Wow what a bitch. "I mean face it Martha your the ugliest out of all of us no offense you should just I don't maybe stick with something simple." Where do they all belong? I wanted to pounce of them now. But I know I had to wait.  At the perfect time. When they least expected it. Father McKenzie writing of a sermon that no one will hear. 

"Ok next dress." The tomato head jumped up and down and reached for the bag and undresses herself. No one comes near. "This is actually real satin daddy bought for me I heard it got real diamond too." She chuckled. Look at him working, darning his socks when there nobody there. "Yes I love that one that's the one Jessica!" She clasp her hand together and admires. I think she looks the same. Still a bitch too.
What does he care?  "I can totally wear on of those dresses I'm not that big." The pale girl with black hair pouts.  All the lonely people. "Martha yes you are sweety remember that time when you popped your button and it flew into jakes eye?" The red head said. "Orrr the time where your pant ripped while we were out having lunch  that was sooo embarrassing." Where do they all come from? "Well let me try it on first i promise you I lost some wait."she said excitedly. "Uhm no do you know how much this cost I cant risk you ripping it."

All the lonely people. "Look ill pay you back if it rips I just wanna see how it looks on me please I wanna look pretty too Jessica?"  She pleaded...pathetic. "Yea ok pay me back with what diner money?" Jessica laughed.
"Yea remember when her father had to pay your school fee because your parents couldn't without her you wouldn't be in this sch-"  "shut the fuck up etta!" The girl snapped." "Woah what a bitch!"the brown hair girl turned away   "Your not wearing my dress!! Martha your to fat! Go and cry about it but not here!" She rolled her eyes and faced the mirror again lying with her hair.  Where do they all belong.

But something happened that I didn't expect. "Who's playing that stupid fucking music can someone go and turn it off."  As I sat on the bed observing them. Martha reached for my knife and pounced on  Jessica. She was to quick I couldn't stop her. "I'm not fat!!!!"Jessica turned around to be met with knife into her stomach. Eleanor rigby died in the church and was buried along with  her name. Her mouth open and tears  pouring unto her cheeks. She fell down onto the ground.   "Martha what the fuck!" "I..I.." Martha had tears as well. "I'm calling 9-1-1" Etta panicked she ran downstairs. Nobody came.  For me? I was shocked I didn't know how to feel. I was shivering I couldn't move I couldn't think. I got up from the bed and left the room. "Jessica please I'm sorry wake up! Stay with me!" Father McKenzie  wiping the dirt as he walks from the grave.

I walked slowly down the steps. And then eventually left the house. No one was saved.

I wanna go home, I miss Wesley I want him to hug me All the lonely people, where do they all come from?
I wanted to be comforted I didn't want to do this anymore. All the lonely people where do they all ok belong?
I want to be normal. Human.

Ah look at all the lonely people.