Chapter 9

WESLEY-

Truth is I didn't want to stop. I kept tickling her. "Wesley stop..stop." She giggled out. "Why should I?" I kept tickling her. "B..b..because." Tears were coming out of Ada eyes. She looked so happy she has a very beautiful smile. That's when I heard it. It was loud. "Oh god Ada really?" I used my arm to cover my nose. "What I told you to stop!" She said turning away. "Yea but.." I began. "But nothing!" She folded her arms and pouted. "Plus it's natural." She pouted again. She was sitting in the other side of the bed. As I was sitting on the other. She got up and opened the window and waved her hand. "There happy?"  She sassed me. She went back towards the bed.

"To be honest it doesn't even stink anymore." I turned to her. Me facing her back. I sighed. I crawled over to her on the bed and hugged her back. "I was just joking adamma." I smiled. I then felt her body go stiff. She turned to me. "How do you remember that?" She looked at me with wide eyes. "How do I remember what adamma? Isn't that your name?" I said. "Yea, yea." She laughed it off. I felt a weird vibe what the fuck.  "You still want to take a nap?" She said smiling. "Yea of course."  I laid down and opened the covers for Ada to sleep in. She went inside and turned to me. I smiled down at her and turned away.

ADA-
It's been hours now. Wesley is snoring away while I'm still trying to figure out how he remembers my full name! Maybe I imagined the whole thing. Yea maybe I did. No! I didn't ada stop lying to your self. You know what you heard! What if Wesley memories come back. In screwed hell never want to go talk to me again! I can't lose him not again!  But could this be a sign for me and Wesley to go our separate ways. Separate rooms? God that room was so pretty! Not the point! I need to stay focus and make sure his memories do not come back.

That's when I heard a knock onto the door. I gasp lightly. I get up to make sure I'm not just imagining a sound. That's when another knock was in the door. "Shit." I whisper. "Wesley! Wesley!" I say shaking him whispering. Wesley eyes squinted and looks at me. "Yea?" He say with his raspy voice. "Someone knocking." I point to the door. "Tell them to go away." Was all he said before turning to the other side. "Wesley you idiot get up!" I said pushing him off. "Owww you bitch!" He say on the floor. He gets up and walks towards the door.

WESLEY-

My poor ass bruised. I open the door to see a girl with black long hair and rosy cheeks. And a uniform. "Hello?" I asked. "Uhm hi hello mr betto." She quietly said. I cringed at that last name. "Your grandparents are waiting for you downstairs for dinner." She smiled. I nodded. "Give me a second." I told her. I was going to close the door when she went over to the other room and knocked. What the-  it was like she knew I was watching her. She used her own hand to open the door and pretend like some one have. "Hello dinner is downstairs soon." My  eyes widened. "Oh ok." She nodded at nothing there. Then left. My eyes followed her. I closed the door.

"Oh man I could of gave her a proper response!" Ada whined. Here we go. I rolled my eyes and went into the closet. "I mean just imagine it. "Oh yes I'll bet there in hmm whenever I want!" She laughed. "Drama queen." I mumbled. Buttoning my shirt up . "I'm not dramatic!" She stomped. "You see that dramatic." I explained. "I'll see you down stairs." I said passing her by. "Your just going to leave me?!" She crossed her arms. "Your not dress yet." I responded.  As I was leaning i went back in. "Oh yea still  no sleeping in that too we sleep together." I pointed at her. "Ugh." She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

I walked down the hallway how many ppl lived here...seriously.