Chapter 21

ADA-

I called him about nine times before he finally responded. What the hell was he thinking about. "Yea,yea?" He looked at me surprised. "Let's go inside the class room we're going to be late." If not later. Before I even stepped inside the classroom I felt a wave of fear hit me. I stood in my tracks I began sweating. "What?" Wesley asked looking at me. "Nothing it's just...we should probably knock first? Before we go i-" before I even got to finding my sentence Wesley took it upon himself to make the first move and open the door. "Wesley you can't do tha-" there was a lesson going on before we walked in.

There was a tall man who turned from the board. "oh i- you must be the new student.." he turned around. There was no response just an awkward silence. i turned to see all the young faces staring at me and Wesley. mostly white faces which i expected from my understanding this was a rich school. though i did see one black boy in the back he looked very in tune in what he was doing. almost like he didnt have any time to be concerned with a boy barging into a classroom. i will take it as a sign to mind my business as well. "your late. sir." the the tall man crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows. "well what am i supposed to do about that?...sir" wesley shrugged.

The teacher and wesley stared at eachother for about a minute. The teacher slapped a paper on to Wesley stomach. Where Wesley gripped it tightly and glared at him. I'm going to go ahead and guess that he doesn't know  about Wesleys past. Which is good new fresh start right? "You can sit right over  there right in front of Jessica." He pointed aggressively. As Wesley was walking towards his seat the teacher mumbled something. "Murderer." I guess I was wrong.

WESLEY-

Man that guy was such a dick. I did absolutely nothing to him. It wasn't my fault the principals little cunt bailed on me. As I was walking down the aisle of the squished desk. I saw the red head and piercing green eyed monster eyeing me. Almost like the look of something you want to eat. And trust me I am not edible. Well...if you think about it- "Wesley." Ada quietly hissed. I turned to look up at her standing. "Yea what?" I asked. "Where am I gunna sit?" She looked around awkwardly. Is she dumb? I took Adas wrist and pulled her onto my lap. "I can't-" "yes you can and you will." I said harshly. She sits on me all the time why now is she acting like a freak. Ada faced forward .

The red head swiftly turned around with her biting on her pencil. Damn does this girl eat everything? She eyed me for a couple more seconds. "I have a thing for psychos I think they are really hot." She bit her lip.  Why the fuck would I care? She smiled. Ada turner to me annoyed and whispered in my ear. "I have a thing for ripping out orange headed bitches tongues." I smiled. Ada winked and faced forward shifted her body onto my lap. The red haired girl smiled back turning back to the board.

She has no idea how much I wanted to just burn this place down along with her.  "Now class what is the answer?" Mr asshole asked I honestly didn't hear the question. But the class was silent. "Oh god ew you smell that?!" A boy with a buzz cut got up and covered his nose. "Mr Ross please sit down." The teacher said sternly. "I don't smell anything " I mumbled. The redhead put her finger to her face. "Shhh wait." And smiled. "Smells like fucking rotten bananas."  The boy looked back as well as everyone at the black boy. "Uh ok looks like monkey boy ate bananas for breakfast again." The guy laughed as well as everyone.

"Mr Ross leave my classroom now!" The boy got his books and left the classroom. "See you at lunch monkey boy." He chuckled to himself.
"If anyone else wants to disrupt my lesson you can leave as well as a detention!"

Me and Ada both stared at each other.