Chapter 8

ADA-

The women kept touching his face. And baby talking him. I didn't really pay attention to what she was saying I was still in awe about this place. It was like a dream. "Come follow me I will show you to your room." The old women smiled and began walking down the hall. Wesley was walking behind her and I was patching unto him like a koala. While we were walking down the hall I looked up at everything. Everything you walked past by looked so carefully place so well put together so so expensive! I smiled to myself I think I will like this place.

"Your grandpa told me you have an imaginary friend who might just be a girl." I quickly turned my head forward. And so did Wesley. "I remember when I had an imaginary friend at 10 my parents would tell me to get over it and to grow up!" She laughed to herself. "Trust me I know how it feels." She smiled back at Wesley. Wesley looked down at me. I looked away. "I know when I was your age I would of loved for my parents to treat my imaginary friend like a person." She continued. "And of course when it was time I would eventually get on with it." She laughed to herself again.

"I wonder what happens to petal, anyways let me get the point...we made a room across from yours just for her." The old lady smiled. My eyes widened. When she led her hand to the two doors on the opposite side of each other. Wesley frowned I didn't know why he was frowning but I sure was excited. "Ok well I'll leave you too it! Dinner is at 7 don't be late you wouldn't want to miss meeting the maids and a surprise!" She clasped her hands together and left.

Wesleys eyes followed her. And my face
smiled at her walking away. I turned to Wesley "your grandma is kind." I said. Wesley huffed and went into his room. "I'm going to take a nap." He mumbled under his breath.
I nodded and went into my room. "Aren't you coming?" He turned and stood in the doorway.
"I thought I could take a nap in my room." I was confused. "But we always sleep together..always." He said. I looked up at him to see his face. He was serious. I smiled to him leaving the room and closing the door behind me and entreating his. I kept smiling showing him I wasn't sad at all. I really wanted to sleep in that room.

The room matched his personality perfectly. Black. I was walking around the room noticing every little thing. It was like everything was art. I touched the glass table in his room then instantly jumped when he crashed on his bed. I looked over at him. "What?" He asked smiling. He knew he scared the shit  out of me. "Seriously Ada." He mocked. "What?" I frowned. "Your like fangirling  over this place it's just a fucking house." He said getting up and going into the bathroom. I followed him  "A nice fucking house." I corrected. "Oh sorry a house filled with strangers!" He yelled. "They're not strangers!  They already said they are you grandparents!" I said.

"Yea ok and they said they're yours too would you believe them?!" Wesley yelled. Ok what the fuck was he saying? I put my hand on my hips and stared at him through the mirror. "Ok I get it your black." I looked at him. "Brown, but I see this place no different then the ward." He explained. "Really you don't?! I mean look at the floors of this bathroom." I exclaimed I went down on the floor and touched it. Then looked up at him.

"Oh my god you weirdo!" He said walking away. "You should be the last one judging Wesley hunter! Or should I say." Wesley came back  in and pointed at me. "Don't even say it." He said. I cleared my throat smiling. "Ada." He warned. I stood up straight mocking. "Wesley betto." I said it quickly and ran out of the bathroom. "Come here!" He yelled after me. "Never!!" I jumped  unto  the bed as he jumped after me tickling me. "Ahh stop Wesley." I tried to say from all the laughing.