Chapter 11

"Good morning! Or goodnight?" The next women came in she was very exciting and energetic. I might have smiled. "I am Betty I am happy to help you with anything you need mr betto but my operations are the bedrooms."she bowed and stepped back in line.

I live this beleive me I do but how long will this take.

ADA-

Seriously how long is this? I could see the hunter raging in Wesley eyes. I was stopping myself from laughing out loud distracting him from the presentation the maids are giving him. But he just looked so miserable like a sad puppy. I turned over to the blonde tall girl with the green eyes. "Hello mr betto I'm Georgina i clean living room and make sure it is decorated properly according to what any of you have in mind." She stepped back in line.

Just then a tanned boy stepped out of line with his sleeves rolled up and button up shirt and some shorts his hair was neatly slicked back. "Hey mr. Betto It's nice to see someone of my age around here other than you know rosy but I'm the pool boy  Julio but I would love to get to know you." He said. He's cute plus he had a nice smile. I heard Wesley clearing his throat loudly. I looked back at him. "What?" I asked. He ignored me and kept looking. Oh wow he's already acting like a rich spoiled brat. Humph.

"Wilma here hello I'm so happy to be here Thankyou mr Dante and ms Elena totally love the vibes here. Anywho I'm Wilma the gardener I take care of the plants outside and on the inside and also here." She put her hand on the heart. She was totally high. How the hell did she get hired. I looked over to Wesleys grandparents to them nodding with her. Oh so they're crazy to.

Just then two people stepped out they had all white and white hats they're uniform was quite different. It was a women and a man thought hey were opposite genders they both looked alike. "I am mei." The women spoke. And I am "Ming." The man spoke. "We are the cooks if you ever request anything we will get it for you little prince." She smiled to Wesley. I looked at Wesley then looked back. Ok I seen Wesley and uhm... Ain't nothin little about him.

A women came out with tan skin she looked older then most. "I'm patty and that's my daughter rosy who also works here, I'm sure you let her today. I am just general cleaning maid. As well as my daughter. We are happy for you to be here and I hope I can get to know you more mr betto!" She smiled. And went back into the line.

That's when a girl my size and long brown  hair stepped out. "You got this." Julio whispered from the side. They all smiled towards her. I put my head down and turned to Wesley to see his eyes glued onto  her. What a creep. I rolled my eyes.

"Go on rosy it's ok." The grandma told her smiling at her. Oh god , how old  was this girl five?! "Hell..hello mr betto my name is rosy, I'm 18 years old. I think it's cool that we are the same uhm age and I hope to be friends with you in the future." She said shyly you  could see her face visibly getting red. She put her hand on her face and went back to the line. Julio pulled her in for a hug. "You did great!" He said. I looked over  at Wesley again to see him smiling a little. Why am I not surprised. 

"Hey! I'm sure you know me I'm Edwardo, Edward, Ed, E. I pretty much drive you wherever you want." He winked at Wesley and took a bread form the table. And found his way outside.

Wesley didn't waste anytime before digging in the ham. Everyone laughed. I don't see what was so funny about Wesley eating like a pig. "that's the end you all can go Thankyou." The old women dismissed them.  I don't think I ever seen someone be nice to they're maids before. That was the first.

I watched as they left and rosy walk beside Julio smiling. Reminds me of...

"God this ham is just so goood!!!" Wesley yelled.

What the fuck is wrong with him?