Part 42

WESLEY:
After graduation we all went out to eat me, rosy, Aaron, Jose, Rachel, and even the biggest asshole in the world Luca decided to tag along. It was fun except for the part where rosy kept cuddling with me. I sure don't like it. That when I group of black men walked into the restaurant. They had Afros all variation from different colors. They work black from the top of there hats to the bottom of there feet. It seemed as if they wanted to look intimidating and it sure did work. The whole restaurant looked scared and so it was silent. Luca looked confused and the rest of my friends looked scared. Aaron immediately put his eyes down after catching a glance of the men "shit!" But for me I was in awe. At how formal and organize and serious they were. They began walking towards there seat and one of the men were ordering. Aaron was still
Trying to avoid them.

That's when one of the men looked at us. Then did a double take seeing Aaron. Then smiled. "Well we'll well if it isn't the token black boy!" He chuckled. Aaron looked straight at me. Rachel looked frozen. "Comere look what we got here a token black boy." That's when all the men have gathered around our table. One man with big eyes looked down at Aaron. "Now brother why you hanging out with a crowd like this! You know we gotta separate ourselves!" Aaron's hands formed into a fist. "Because there isn't any black peoples at my school sir." He mumbled. "What!" the guy yelled. "Because there isn't any black people in my school sir!" Aaron raised his voice. "So why don't you ask your parents to send you to a black school huh or do you not want to are they too low class for ya." He whispered in his ear. Aaron stayed qiuet. "You know these type of people ain't gonna be there for you they gonna use you and when they done they gonna dump you away just like the rest of us folks" that's not true Aaron has been the greatest friend I could ask for I would never just dump him and leave him. What was this man even saying.

"I mean look at now they ain't defending you or nothing. Proving my point but you just keep tap dancing they'll give you more treats." That's when I stood up. "You shut the fuck up ! You don't know what the hell your talking about!" I yelled. "What you say to me cracker?!" That's when he try to pull a gun on me but Luca was far to quick. "You try anything we'll all be dead in here." Luca spat. The man put his gun back slowly into his pocket. And chuckled. "Let's go." He gathered his group and they all left. "Aaron why-" "no Wesley! You don't just talk to them like that! Do you know who they are they are apart of the black panthers you can't just do stuff like that!" I'll catch y'all later. Aaron took his sweater and began leaving the restaurant. Luca pulled my collard shirt and i push his hands off. "You need to learn how to shut your little mouth up! Stop getting involved in things that has nothing to do with you! That's how you get killed dumb fuck!" Luca started to leave "let's go Jose!" Jose left right with Luca.

Rosy and Rachel both looked up at me I suddenly felt embarrassed. "Uh I'm going see you guys later." I kissed rosys cheek then left.

Therapy after graduation was a need most of my memories felt all back but I still been pushing back on what I had to do and finally reveal who the fuck was this murderer as I walked closer to her office door it was locked. What the fuck she's never late. I looked down to see a key one the door mat. Whatever she's doing is so fucking stupid. I grab the key of the floor and unlock it as I walked into her office it was empty. Most of the furniture was gone. The only thing that stayed was her desk and the couch that I stayed on. On her single wooden desk laid the bell and a note. I slowly picked up the note.