Chapter 34

LONG CHAPTERRRRR

I was back in the place the room again. But the boy beside me had on a white bed shee t on him guessing it was a cloak. I could feel the shadow sneaking behind me. I was hoping I could tackle them and find out who they were but every time I feel paralyzed like can't move or I'm frozen. The shadow walked around the boy I felt like I wanted to protect the boy. But I couldn't move. "You look like an idiot" it said. "Not you again " the boy mumbled.  "Yes me again."  The shadow spoke. So the boy knows who the shadow is? Whoever did this had to be someone I know. "Look men who wear these all they do is kill" KILL KILL the words echoed into the room and in my head. A high pitched beeping began to fill my ears it hurt my head so bad. That's when fire began to fill  the room. I couldn't move. The shadow pointed the gun at the boy as I was trying everything in my power to move.  That's when a man burst into my room again and started relentlessly punching me and beating me up he was tall and had brown hair. He didnt stop punching me his eyes were red from crying and bullet wound in his head this was my.... father the one who hurt me the most.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESLEY." I woke up with sweat on my forehead. It was none other then Adamma. With a cake in her hand... Honestly she was probably the last person I was expecting to see or wanted. I looked at her and grunted then got out bed. She stayed there with the cake for a moment. Then put it down on the counter. "See if I was used to the song I would sing it but I don't really know it." She smiled nervously. I walked to the bathroom. "Doesn't it go something like happy birthday to yo-" I closed the door on her face. As she was talking to me. "Listen Wesley I know your mad at me but it's your birthday we should celebrate." She banged on the door. "Wesley! Wesley you there!"

ADA:

How dare he everything I have done for him! He was supposed to plan something that we can do together for this birthday. He promised! I sat on his bed and sighed. Wesley came out of the bathroom. And glared at me. "Didnt I tell you to leave?" He said not making any eye contact. " for your knowledge ." "Information." He corrected. Whatever. "You didn't tell me to leave." "Fine whatever I'll leave have a good day." He left and slammed the door. Argghhhh how annoying can he be! Let's seriously dive into this, that family was evil! I saved him! I saved him! I saved him! I saved him! I started punching the pillows and screaming. "I saved you! I saved you! I fucking saved you! Love me! Love me! Love me!" I finally calmed down wiping my tears away. I am pathetic And unseen. That's when an idea popped into my head. I maybe be unseen but not by Wesley. I can get a dress a pretty dress and make myself look pretty for tonight that way Wesley will notice me.

WESLEY:
I watched as they took his old picture of the wall and replaced it with a new one. The man from my dream..my father. The man who kept punching mercilessly with no guilt in his eyes. Just determination. To kill...to kill me. But why, I'm his son his only son at that why would he want to kill me was it something I done. Why was there a bullet wound on his head? Maybe he went to war for a little why I know that sounds stupid but I'm just trying to figure this shit out. "Ah Marco, your father." The woman stood next to me carrying a basket full of decorations. I looked over to her for awhile. "Ah sorry Mr.Hunter." The beeping sound rung through brain making me grunt a little. That same damn sound. "Are you ok? Mr H-" "don't" I put my hand to her. "Please call me Wesley." I asked. She looked at me still concerned and nodded. "Sorry mr Wesley I forgot to introduce myself I'm patty rosy's mom I'm sure you two have met." She smiles. "Yea we have met She's a very nice girl." I said to her. "Glad to hear that."

"Anyways Marco your father, was quite the boy I was very close in age with him. When I came to work here at the age of 19, it was all new to me. Marco as a very playful boy pranks on the maids all the time. One time he slammed the cake on the chief at the time face. For awhile he stopped his That's when he took a liking to me. I for one was madly in love with him, he was like a dream from the top of his to bottom of his feet. Everything was perfect.