Chapter 13

ADA-

What the hell is wrong with me! Why am I burning up! All he was doing was talking about fucking ice cream! Why do I feel like this! I'm so hot! I wash my face with water and look at the mirror. "And kind of prettier don't you think?" Oh my!!! What is wrong with me! I heard a knock on the door. "Hey Ada are you ok?" Wesley asked outside of the door. "Yea I am I'll be out in a minute go to sleep without me." I called back. I saw the lights from the other room turn off. Wesley was finally to sleep. I used that as my cue. I turned the lights off and walked into the room.

As I tried to go into the bed. Wesley caught me as I was trying to scream he covered my mouth. And pulled me closer to him. "Don't move a muscle!." He whispered in my ear. "Did he finally remember what I did to him?" I was in big trouble. "We have your family in Germany if you don't tell us where the weapons are you will never see them again." He whispered. Maybe I wasn't. But either way why is he moving me so close to him. Was I getting hit again. I bit Wesleys hand a little. He removed his hand slowly.

"Wesley I'm tired let's go to sleep." I said laying down on the bed. "Ok." Plopped unto the bed pulling the covers over us. I turned away and slept. Feeling his arms wrap around me. I widened my eyes. Wesley always does this why now is my heart racing. Oh lord. "Goodnight adamma." He whispered. Was he purposely doing this? No Wesley is innocent it shut me and my weird mind. I held onto Wesleys hand and closed my eyes. "Goodnight mr betto." I smiled. "Oh shut up." He groaned.

WESLEY-

I felt someone pushing me. "Wesley get up!" I heard her voice. But did I care? No. I smiled. "Wesley? Hello? Up!" She kept pushing my shoulder. She took the pillow and hit me with it. Wow. How annoying. I snatched the pillow form her hand and threw on the other side of the room. "Go back to sleep bitch." I said turning to the other side. "No!" She yelled. Shaking me more. "I need my grown man sleep!" I groaned. "What you need is a grown man ass woopin!" She said. I widened my eyes and turned over and looked at her with my tired eyes. "Where you learn to talk like that?!" I asked smiling. "I don't what your talking about I always have talked like this." She folded her arms and left the room.

Where the fuck does she think she's going?! "Hey Ada come back here!" I demanded. "No!" She yelled. Standing in the doorway. "Why? come here." I said softly. "Apologize." She looked at me. Apologize? Uhm what? We stared at each other and took a long pause.
"Shut the fuck up." I smiled. Ada smiled right after and skipped to the bed and sat. "What are we even going to do today anyways?" I asked her going into the bathroom. "I want to go and meet rosy and Julio they looked nice." She stood up went towards the window and smiled and smooshed her face into it.

"Why so you can flirt with him." I teased. "No! Not to flirt! I just...think they are cool!" She explained. "And plus I seen you and the way you look at rosy." She walked towards me. "No I have nothing for her. You know that!" I protested. "I don't know Wesley do I? Do I really?"  She walked around me squinting her eyes. Oh come on ! She knows I'm not like that!  I know she knows! I then forcefully grabbed her wrist pulling her towards me. "Hey!" She protested. "Oh please don't act like you don't like it." I said to her facing her face to face. Her eyes widened and her face began to become red.

Is she ok? What the fuck! "Hey are you ok?" I asked. THSI was the second time she has done this. Maybe she should go see a doctor. Or a priest? Do they have hospitals for ghost? Haha ghost hospital. Wouldn't that be a church. Get it. Ghost hospital church- Sorry ,She has been acting pretty weird lately.