Chapter 30

WESLEY-

It was Saturday morning and I was beat I didn't want to get I up. The sun was shining directly on my
Pretty face. Well atleast that's what Ada calls. I groaned and squeezed my pillow tighter. I miss Ada. I got up immediately and shook my head. God ew Wesley get a grip! I hear a soft knock on my door. I got out of my bed and walked towards the door to see rosy In front  with a pink swimsuit with hearts on it. I smiled a little. "Uhm uh good morning mr hunter i.." She was doing great with eye contact but as soon as I raised my eyebrows. She broke apart. "Was wondering if you would like to swim with me and Jose in the pool outside?" She fiddled with her fingers. "Hmm" I put my fingers on my chin. " sure give me a minute." I smiled "yes mr hunter."  She smiled and hopped away.

I could practically feel my pants getting tighter. I need to have a little bit more control. I closed the door and look in the drawer if I had any swim trunks. Wow I'm not used to doing this it's usually Ada who helps me out she knows where everything is. She always there for me... fuck Ada were not talking about her. I put on my swim trunks and began walking out in the hallway.

I made it outside as I saw rosy sitting under the umbrella. As well as Jose cleaning the pool shirtless. "No need to get all sexy I'm not Luca." I chuckled. "Oh shut up" Jose rolled his eyes. "Yay you made it." Rosy squeaked. I slightly smiled at her.  " anyways why you not in the pool near the sun." I asked her. "Mr
Hunter the sun is not good for you. And i would not want to get...dark you know." She whispered.  " indeed rosy don't wanna be a blacky now." Jose said removing dirt from the pool. I couldn't really believe what I'm hearing. " is that not racist?" I asked. " no no you got it all wrong brother we can't be racist we are Hispanic." I nodded my head slowly. " look black is beautiful but there's a certain amount of black that's ...not beautiful ya know." Huh? " like?" Rosy moves close to me and places her hand on her face. " darkys." She whispered.
"Come on  you know the tar babys??" Jose nudges me.
Ok what the hell was he talking about? 

You'll catch on a little later. "Just from now on stick to white girls or Asians or whatever floats mr hunters boat." He goes back to the pool.  "Interesting." I mumbled under my breath. "You don't want a dark baby do you?" Rosy turned to me with wide cute eyes. I shook my head fast no. " but..I think you will still look pretty even with dark skin." I smiled . She blushed a lot her face turned extremely red. "Thankyou mr hunter."  She moved closer to me as she sat on my chair. With the umbrella covering the both of us.

"Excuse me for my manners but What was it like at the ward?" Rosy turned. "Well it was like hell everyday the same routine everyday no color nothing bland. I don't  ever want to go back." I layed back. "Golly you didn't have any friends or nothing?" She asked. "...no"
I know we're done talking about her and all.

But Ada..
Is a tar baby

ADA-

Why do I always look like that. These lumps on my chest are a nice size. Like the women on the magazines. They're tall everything is perfect.
I look like a palm tree. Seriously I do no wonder Wesley always has eyes for that rosy girl. She's beautiful and something new. I was going for the Jose boy. But turns out he has eyes for the other man. Maybe I should look into that threesome Idea Wesley- NO GOD ADA GET A GRIP! I should go back to sleep.
Just close my eyes an-

"Why! Adamma why me!" There I saw her face screaming! "Ahh" I ran up all the way to the headboard I couldn't believe i saw. I knew this was going to come eventually. "Bahati she coming back...coming back to haunt me."