Chapter 45

ADA:
when I woke up my vision was blurry again, I realized I was still in the same place. I was still on the cold hard floor. I also felt my eye bleeding a little which was aching like crazy. Before I even got up I could feel his presence standing across from me. I froze. Shit he saw. Wesley glared down at me and smiled. " wow see I always knew something was wrong...you can feel pain now." He laughed to himself. "Poor adamma your no longer special." He mocked me. "Your just like the rest of us." Wesley took a step back like he was kicking a ball and kicked me right in the stomach. I felt back down so to the force. "Please." I choked out. "Please what bitch!" He kicked me once gain!

" Your weak!"  He pushed me  into the floor and kept kicking me  and punching me . All I  could do was cry and protect my  face. "You stupid bitch!" Wesley  yelled. "It's all your fucking fault!" He began slapping me around. Wesley continued to beat me up while I was curled up into a baby position. Wesley was done and he stepped back to look  take a glimpse of his art work. He smiled to himself  he left the room for a minute then came back with a huge dirty mattress that teamed of blood. Though he was mumbling to himself my ears were ringing to loud to hear anything he was saying. He plopped the  mattress into the floor and positioned perfectly aligned to the dead women where  it looked like she was staring at him. Wesley then stood up tall and looked straight at me.

"Come here." He said. I started to try and get up but then he spoke again. "Crawl." I  crawled over to Wesley crying as well. The woman still stayed there staring at what was going on lifeless  "Good." Wesley  smiled. "Turn around." He  said bluntly. "What?" I asked him  asked." "Turn around! Bitch!" He yelled. I  started crying a lot. Wesley  got on his knees and I felt the bed move a little. I  hear  his belt jingling and I  knew exactly what he was going to do. I  tried to fight back. "Shut up, shut the fuck up!" He  said trying to detain me . Wesley managed to get me down he didn't waste anytime before aggressively forcing himself inside me . I  was crying . "I'm so sorry." I cried out. "Shut up don't say sorry to me . You  deserves this." Joe slurred out. As Wesley was pounding into me he pulled my hair out. "Look at her! I want you to look at her while you get fucked like a whore you are!" He wanted me to stare at the dead woman. Even though she was dead I could of sworn I saw a tear drop from her eyes. 

After he was done he kicked me unto  the floor seeing me  cry out like a baby. "Oh no you don't." He said. "don't cry now adamma you weren't crying when you burn the whole house down on my birthday now we're you?!" I shook my head no. "Please I'm so sorry- I received a slap just from that. "How many times do I have to tell you pig! Your apologies are shot to me! Shit!" And once again he spat in my face. "Aghhh" he kicked me in my face. Now I was was try to catch my breath it felt like I was going to die.

"And...and  to think! I lost my virginity to you! I could of lost my virginity to the most hottest girl in school! And I lost it to a freak to..to..to a tar baby!" He screamed in my face.  I was trying to move but it almost seemed as if I was paralyzed.

"But it's ok because your ghost, no one ever knew of your existence, so technically I didn't lose it to nobody because you are a nobody and quicker you realize that this world is so, so much fucking better without you the happier everyone will be." He said before hitting me with his gun. 

"I love you." Was all  that came from my mouth.  Wesley picked me up and carried me over to the window and tied me up. With tears in his eyes.

"Wesley I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"Shut up." He said slapping  me. "You see Ada you may have killed my family but what you forget is that...is that I will always be my fathers son"

Ah, look at all the lonely people

WESLEY:
I stood back and pointed the gun at her lifeless body.
I didn't know why I had tears in my eyes, this is what needed to be done. 

Wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door
Who is it for?

ADA-
Something inside of me wanted him to put the gun down and run to me and hug me and say he is sorry and we should forget about everything that happen. Because I could do it, I would do it, why couldn't he?
Maybe he didn't actually love me...

All the lonely people

WESLEY-
I didn't want to hesitate I pulled the trigger straight to her heart. So she doesn't love anyone else but me...

Where do they all come from?

ADA-
I feel my body being pushed my the bullet that is tearing up my insides. I crash into the window as a wave of cold wind hit  my body.

All the lonely people

WESLEY-
I immediately rush to the window to see.

Where do they all belong?

ADA-
I slowly fall watching him watch as my lifeless body fall onto  my death. This was truly goodbye to the life I once lived and to the life I did not live. And to the love I never could have. I smiled. And closed my eyes.
"I love you"

WESLEY:

Its over.

She falls as her body crashes into a car. Blood dripping unto and her eyes open with sorrow in them.