Chapter 41

*5 MONTHS*

WESLEY:

"Oh my god yes! Please! Oh baby yes!" Honestly if I was honest her moans were fucking annoying I hated hearing them I wish she would shut the fuck up whenever we have sex. "More oh please more oh so good!" My goodness she was annoying. I took my hand and covered her mouth so she would shut up. "Ah" I grunted. I felt my self coming to a finish. I pulled out of her and let it all out on her back and ass. She laid down to catch her breath. I seriously was wondering why she was not doing any work at all. Lazy bitch. I sat down on the edge of the bed and put my glasses on to read a comic book Aaron got me from the library. "You look so sexy with the glasses maybe we should role play some time." She said coming up to me rubbing my shoulder. I didn't respond to her.

"So are you ready to graduate today?" She smiled again at me. I looked at her annoyed again. "I'm sorry but do you ever shut the fuck up?" I asked. It was a genuine question too. "Uhm no! How fucking rude! I swear Wesley ever since your birthday you've been nothing and I mean nothing but a big dick!" She grabbed her stuff and began walking out. Something in me just didn't want her to go but keep around to just keep her around I don't know. "Hey! Hey ok wait! Roses baby come back I'm sorry ok?" I gave her a fake smile. "You don't mean it!" She pouted. I rolled my eyes god can she grow the fuck up. "Yea I do come here." I opens my arms to her. She smiled like a child and ran and sat happily on my lap. "Oh I know you loved me." Far from the truth just needed to get my dick wet.

"You know I'm not sure if this robe fits quite well." Rachel said checking herself out in the mirror. "For the last fucking Time you idiot it's a gown a gown." Aaron said. "Tomato tomato." She rolled her eyes. I laughed. I couldn't believe I was getting ready to graduate. Graduate my one year of normal school. It made me chuckle. "Hey what's so funny rich boy." Rachel turned to me. "Yea what's so funny?" Aaron joined. "It's funny to me how I'm graduating after one year of normal school." I smiled. "Well that doesn't sound to bad to me less years to deal with all these idiots." Aaron put his hand up. Rachel nodded in agreement. I guess he does have a good point.

"So what do you heads plan on doing after graduation. I plan on going to medical school I wanna be a doctor heard my father was a doctor." Rachel said smiling. "Oh shut up according to you your father was also a scientist in sophomore year and then he was a food critic then a talk show host and finally a baseball player." Aaron crossed his arms. "Shut the fuck up Aaron you don't know shit!" Rachel screamed. "Oh well I do know your father is just a deadbeat in jail." Aaron looked at her and Rachel looked at him. It got qiuet for a moment. The all of a sudden a burst of laughter came out of both of them. "You right." Rachel said. "But a girl can dream right." She shrugged. "I guess." Aaron turned to me. "What about you billion boy?"

I thought for a little bit. "I promise Bart imma get super rich where we could play all day and our house will have Superman slides  and and-." "Chicken wings everyday!" I smiled to myself. I looked back up to Aaron. " I don't think I'm going to college guys I'm probably going to take over my grandpas business just like he wants." I said.

"Oh thankgod!." Rachel hugged me. "I mean what if this doctor shit doesn't work not many people can brag and say they're friends with a billionaire." She shrugged. I laughed. "That's good I'm going to be a lawyer I love defending right especially for my people."  He put fist up. I nodded intrigued. That's when a teacher came in the hallways. "Alright student it's time to line up and walk that stage!" She smiled. Me Aaron and Rachel all held hands. This was it  even though I have just started and I have a long long way to go. This seemed like a happy beginning.