Chapter 19

ADA-
"How was therapy." I asked him sitting on the floor as he combed my hair. "It was good." He said. "Was it a girl or a boy?" I asked not that it mattered. "A woman." He answered again. A woman. Wasn't I a woman to? "Oh ok." He continued combing harshly but then I felt a very harsh pull. "Ow! Fuck! Wesley what the hell!" I got up from the floor. "I'm sorry I was just trying to comb it!" He Said. "No you were trying to rip my hair out you..you psycho!" I walked over to the bathroom with Wesley following me.

I looked into the mirror checking if this mother fucker actually ripped my hair out. "I said I'm sorry you should of put  water in it to make it easier!" "NO! It would make it even harder do you know nothing about hair!?" I walked past by him and went back Into the room Wesley still following behind me. "I just wanted to look nice for once!" I sat in the bed. I then snatched the brush out of his hand. And tried to comb my hair which was a failed attempt. "Ada stop just stop." He said lowly. "Don't tell me what to do leave me alone! I hate you." I sat on the bed and huffed.

I knew I wasn't mad at him over stupid fucking hair. I was taking my anger out on him because He didn't let me come with him to therapy. He took off his shirt off . "Well go ahead and pout like a child I'm goin to bed." He pounced on the bed causing it to move a little. Wesley turned off the light. I was still sitting on the edge of the bed crossing my arms pouting... like a child. Wesley has school tomorrow and I am in no mood to meet other people or girls... what if Wesley falls in love this year or what if he gets so in love that he gets married and has kids. And he leaves me like last time. I'de kill her I swear i'de kill her! She can't have him!- "ADA!" Wesley yelled. I turned over to see him. "Go the fuck to sleep." He grumbled.

I sighed and laid down putting the covers over me.

WESLEY-

I was up and early ready for school I tied the tie well and proper. I really hated this uniform though. It was like I was going to church or something. I'll probably do something with it when I get to school. I looked over to the bed to see Ada still sleeping. I walked over to her and grabbed the covers. "Ada come on get up." She moved a little hummed and went back to sleep. Wow. I shook her shoulders "Ada get up get ready." I said. She then finally rolled over and hummed a cute. "No." She smiled. "I'm being serious adamma get up." I frowned. "And I'm being serious Wesley I said no." She got up.
"Why are you being like this." I whined. "What do you mean I am not suitable to go to therapy with you so why the change?" She said playing her hair.

"Ada please I don't want to force you." I said
"Oh well." She smiled. I took her feet and dragged her on the floor. She looked shocked. I hopped on the bed and jumped she flinched immediately covering herself. I landed on my hands trapping her in my embrace. She put her hand s down and stared at me. I kissed her forehead then smile. "I'de get ready if I were you." She pushed me off. And walked to the bathroom slamming the door.

That was pretty easy. She usually doesn't go down without a fight. But I know she truly wants to go with me. "What am I even going to wear?!" She called from the bathroom. "Oh I don't know clothes?" I question. "I mean like uniform like you!" She yelled. "Just wear whatever we will figure that out later...I mean it's not like anyone will see you." I mumbled
"I heard that!" She sung open the door and crossed her arms all she wore was a lose satin pink dress and no shoes of course.

"This is  stupid." She frowned