Chapter 36

WESLEY:

I woke up to the sun still shining on me or...us. Last night didn't feel real. It felt like it was long overdue. Like I have been holding in my feeling for so long. I looked over to see Ada still sleeping on the bed. She looked even more beautiful with sun shining on her skin. As I was observing her body I couldn't help but to look at the bruise and healing scratches she had on her skin. That's interesting if I'm correct ghost are not supposed to bleed right? That's when I heard the door knob jangled a little bit. I quickly went back under my cover. Then I heard a high pitch giggle. "You don't have ti hide idiot it's just me."

I knew who the voice was from the start. "Rosy?" I peaked out my head a little. "The one an only."  she smiled. I didn't know how I was going to explain to rosy that I was in love with a ghost... or maybe it's better that I don't. That's when I heard Ada slowly waking up. I panicked and got up trying to kick rosy out. "Ugh yea rosy I'll se ya later today?"  I forgot that I had no close on.  Her eyes widened as well as her mouth. "Holy shit white boy!" All she was doing was staring. "Fuck." I immediately to the pillow Ada was sleeping on and covered my self.

Ada groaned "what the fuck!" She yelled still sleeping.
"Uhm yea sorry gotta get ready for school see ya later." I was practically pushing her out. And the. I closed the door. Ada then got up and yawned in all her naked glory. She walked over to me and snatched the pillow and dropped it ok the floor. "You took my pillow so you can cover yourself?" She looked at me with crossed arms.  "Still selfish." She hummed as she walked away. I smiled. "Oh shut up."  I pulled her in for a kiss. I gently place my hand on her back. Then she placed her hand on my shoulder.

As we were kissing i felt something wet dripping on my shoulder I took a peek over and notice it was blood from Ada and her scar. I pulled away immediately. "Fuck your bleeding." I said.
Ada moves back and casually looks at it. "No I'm not it's you."  She says calmly  "No it's you-" the. I notice my ear bleeding. I quickly cover it.  "Shit!"  "I'm going to go and take a shower I'll be back." She kisses my cheek and leaves the room.

Shower? When does she ever shower she's a ghost? I ruffle my hair and I sit down on my bed and think. "I haven't know you since you were born." So when did Ada come into my life and why can't I remember this stuff. She's right I am selfish.

ADA-
I drop the knife out of my hand. And catch my breath. That's was a close one I sit on the bathroom floor. Lately I have been bleeding, feeling pain, I'm so use to being careless and not having to care about scars or bruises. I am bleeding my arm hurts so bad. It was scar I received yesterday after trying to stab rosy. I had to scratch Wesley ear so he think he's the one bleeding. I can't let him know about this especially if he were to find out what I did to him. He'd definitely kill me and I don't if this time I would come back.

But I know he wouldn't try to kill me especially not now. We love each other. Yea now that I think about it how could he love  people he doesn't even remember over someone who's been with him apparently his whole life. There's no way in hell he would kill me over those evil people.  I turn on the shower but last night...was a dream it felt unreal  but it was the way Wesley touched me made me feel like an actual women . Like I was loved like I mattered. Like I deserved to be loved. I heard a knock in the door no one ever knocks they just come in so it had to be Wesley. I turned to leave the shower when I see Wesley standing in front of it. "Oh my!" I scream. Wesley smiled. "What are you doing here?!" I yell at him. " I was wondering if we could shower together."
I looked at him and squinted my eyes. "Sure." I said ushering him in.

As I felt the water stream down the both of us I can feel Wesley's body towering over and hugging me. He was kissing on my neck again. "Man he like a dog."

WESLEY :
Ada came out first stomping. She turned to me and frowned. "Your to rough Wesley! It hurts!" She crossed her arms and sat on the bed. "Your a ghost." I said shrugging. "Yea a ghost not a sex doll." She points. "Same thing." I smile. She glared at me.