Chapter 20

ADA-
I held unto Wesleys arm as we walk down the hallway all these white faces. Staring at us...at him. Wesley completely brushed it off it was like something he was used to. They whispered to themselves and smiled. "Why are they staring at you like that?" I asked him. "Because I'm a killer." He spat. I did a double take looking up at him before finally putting my head down and thinking. As I watched the girls giggle and play with their hair and chewing. I glared at them hard. We finally made it to the front desk. "I need to see the principal." Wesley stated. The women red nails with glasses and black hair that was curled and poofed out. "And who might you be?"  She said not making any eye contact with him at all. Wesley leaned down onto the desk and stared at her face he smiled.

Wesley...Wesley Hunter nice to meet you." He stroked out his hand for her to shake. When she looked up her eyes widen Almost making her eyes pop out. "Your That- oh- my-" what was her issue? The  lady got up and ran towards the door but being stopped by a man older then her with grey hair.  "It's alright ms. Jones this boy here is well now by the grace of god. Isn't that righty boy."  The man asked. I looked over to Wesley. "Amen  to that." He smirked. Sometimes I just wanna punch that smirk right off. I turned back around the lady's mouth was wide I'm guessing she was still shock that they let a murderer into this school.  "You go on and be good ms.Jones Wesleys  folks pay good money for this school."  She turned around and went back and sat in her desk. Poor woman.

Wesley-

Ha she looked like she was going to shit her pants. I wonder if she would of actually did it if I maybe applied aggression? Maybe  next time. Ada released her arm from my arm. Which was weird. But I didn't think to much into it. "Follow me boy."  The old man said. I followed him into the office. There was a girl with braided pony tail  and braces . She smiled at me she seemed very bored . "This here is Bella  she is a two time spelling bee Champ and she is also the daughter of the best principal in the world." "Ugh dad stop." She rolled her eyes. "She will be showing you around the school  as well as showing you to your first class."

He smiled at her. "Oh my it is an honor to meet you mr Hunter. She said. I gave a half smile as she shook my hand aggressively. I removed my hand immediately and glared at her. "Well you two should be on your way." Her dad shooed us out of his office. "She seems rude." Ada reached up to my ear to whisper. I nodded agreeing. Before we even began walking Bella turned around. "You know you got some nerve, coming up in this school after you mass murdered your own folks. You lucky your rich you should of gotten the death penalty for what you done. You class is 002 right then left if you get lost not my problem." She turned back around and walked away leaving me in the hallway stranded. What. A "bitch!" Ada yelled.
"Let's go Ada she not worth our time." I said walking towards the directions she gave me. Ada followed right behind me holding my hand. "Yea she not worth it." She mumbled.

The hallway was starting to look more and more empty. I knew class was about to start that's when I hear a loud ring.
"RRrrrrrrrrrrrinnngg!
"Look at you serving our your punishment!" She screamed. "Oh shut up casey." CASEY! "Next you'll think twice on telling me not to follow you!" She stuck her tongue out like a snotty brat. I would be mad but for some reason it felt comforting. "You lied to dad you said that I hurt you in the field when I didn't!" She rolled her eyes. "So what if I lied so what! Your the one serving the punishment!" She screamed again. "And ya know what?" She leaned in closer to the boy. "I heard this place is haunted." He moved back shock. "Huh really?!" "Yea and they like your room better so stay in there!" She immediately slammed the door in his face. "Awww man Casey! Let me out! Let me out!"
That when I heard a voice. "It's very stupid to hate someone based ok the color of they're skin." The boy turned around.

"WESLEYYYY!!!"