𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙

You enter the training room noticing its Japanese style, much like the rest of the house. You already wearing your gym clothes as Rei-san informed you that your trainer wasn't a patient enough man to wait for you to change. It would've been more useful to know he was the Number #1 Hero, but you digress. Enji-sensei was standing on the opposite side of the room as you, you observe how his natural stance oozes intimidation and strength. That sort of aura was one you yearn to acquire, you couldn't be happier that you would be getting to learn from him.

Sit.

Yes, sensei.

You sit down on the ground promptly, staring up at him with an eager expression. You still had that small grin from before, you wait patiently as he stands in silent. He broke the deafening silence by shifting himself into a fight stance. You tilt your head slightly confused as to why he raised his fists as he walked closer to your position. Was he going to teach you a proper fighting stance? You inquired in your mind further but, none of your predictions were correct. You found out that fact pretty quickly as his fist connects with your cheek, making you skid across the floor from the sheer force. You were forced into a daze and completely disoriented. Sure you've been punched in the face before, but it was never this powerful.

I was only using 10 percent of my strength. I didn't want to render you unconscious right off the bat. However, by the end of these 10 months you will be able to take me at my full power. I gave you just a taste of the world of pain you will be in if you continue. So, that begs the question. Will you?

Your eyes widen at his reveal, but the words you speak fumbled out of your mouth before I could even think about them. It was the only response you could give. The only one I'll ever give.

I will become a hero, no matter what. So, bring it on Enji-sensei.

There's that resolve I've heard so much about. Let's see if I can break it, hmm. If I can, this training arrangement is over. Understood?

Yes.

Good, now the rules of this 'exercise'. I'm going to attack you until you present your resolve to me. Essentially, I will beat you until you stand.

You nod and harden your expression, you quickly try to stand up as fast as you could. You were almost standing when his fist collided with your face, forcing you back down to the training mat.

˗ˏˋWHAM! 'ˎ˗

Nice try, but too slow. Tell me, L/N. Why do you want to be a hero?

I've always want to be a hero so I could be cool like Gang Orca-