𝙽̶𝙾̶𝚆̶ ̶𝚈̶𝙾̶𝚄̶'̶𝚁̶𝙴̶ ̶𝚀̶𝚄̶𝙸̶𝙴̶𝚃̶

Asui! Fight me.

I won't fight you, kero. I'm very much in tune with my level of skill set.

But, didn't you say I'd never become a hero? If I can't become a hero, surely you wouldn't back down.

I'm very blunt, so I meant what I said back then. Though, I admit that you have changed drastically in your physical skills. I can see they're superior to mine in a one-on-one battle like this, kero. So, I'm declining your invitation, kero!

What a killjoy! You were really looking forward to this fight. You wanted to teach her that her frog mouth should be used for catching flies and not talking shit.

Boo, how boring! I feel completely unsatisfied with this kind of end to our differences. However, I won't force yourself to be beaten unconscious by me for my own feelings.

Why wouldn't you, kero?

That is simply not my nature, Asui.

It was true. Despite, your obvious anger and thirst for revenge, you were still a U.A. student working towards a heroic dream. The same person who earned Gang Orca's praise. The same person who couldn't stop their legs from sprinting to save a person based on their pained cry. That was still you, but they just didn't deserve to see that yet.

I-I'll fight you!

Yeah, me too...I'll fight you as well.

You weren't surprised when you matched the two hesitating voices to Ochaco and Toru, both stepping forward from the group to volunteer. You smirk with eyes swirling of mirth, already imagining what kind of battle these two would bring to you. This fight would be fun, that much you could tell.

Okay, you can go next.

Ochaco nods before stepping up onto the mat, but you interrupt her actions with a snicker. She looks up at you with furrowed brows, you tsk and wag your finger at her in response.

Nuh uh, you both can go next.

Uh-

Really?...

Yup! You both want to feel so sort of relief by proving that what you said about me behind my back is accurate. So then, you can feel better about yourselves because you were only saying the truth, am I right?

Their silence spoke volumes, you had hit the nail straight on the head. You chuckle lightly, urging them to step on the mat with your hand. They comply readily with their eyes looking down slightly like two dogs about to be scolded. It amused you since what you had in store for them would be much more than a scolding.

Great, you two have the same objective. So, fight me at the same time. You know, kill two birds with one stone.

They quietly agree, Ochaco shakes out her limbs and Toru was taking off her clothes to utilize her quirk to the fullest. Once they were both ready, Toru's position you weren't aware of, but Ochaco placed herself on the complete opposite side of you. You decide to stand in the center, to make yourself as open as humanly possible, everyone was dumbfounded. That was a very bold move.