𝙸̶'̶𝙻̶𝙻̶ ̶𝙶̶𝙸̶𝚅̶𝙴̶ ̶𝚈̶𝙾̶𝚄̶ ̶𝚅̶𝙸̶𝙾̶𝙻̶𝙴̶𝙽̶𝙲̶𝙴̶ ̶𝙱̶𝚄̶𝚃̶ ̶𝙸̶ ̶𝚆̶𝙰̶𝙽̶𝚃̶ ̶𝙿̶𝙴̶𝙰̶𝙲̶𝙴̶

Why are you just fucking standing there?! Let's start or is the pathetic weakling scared shitless-

Katsuki, I've observed your need for a total victory when battling. So, I've decided to go full out. I'll remove my handicap just for you.

Your entire being is a handicap, boney bitch. If you removed yourself this wouldn't be much of a fight.

Ah, he's got jokes. You'll regret that later! I'll make sure of it.

You fiddle with the devices around your wrist and ankles, humming mindlessly as you do until an audible click is heard. You smirk, holding up all your bands with two fingers. Katsuki scoffs, clicking his tongue. That was your big handicap? A couple of sweatbands? Katsuki couldn't believe you hyped that up so much...until you dropped them.

˗ˏˋ BOOM! 'ˎ˗

 The room rumbles as if you had just produced a 7.8 earthquake, well you nearly did. Eyes were bulging, Katsuki among that crowd, and jaws agape. You had been carrying that much weight on your body while fighting. You moved with such ease and defeated those in the other battles so swiftly! It was unbelievable, their tiny brains couldn't begin to imagine how you trained to that strength. You just observed their blatant bafflement, looking as smug as ever. Your only regret is that your previous opponents couldn't feel the embarrassment of losing to you under such circumstances. You gaze at your next opponent with glee at his stupefied expression. You wanted to take a picture so badly and make that face of his last forever.

Well, that's not a pretty face. Shock, fear, and bewilderment don't look good on you, Katsuki Bakugo.

Shut up!

Fine. It would be quite hard to taunt you and cover my fists with your blood at the same time. I've never been the best multitasker.

He charges with speed, explosions popping from her palms with a face that was too sinister to be of that of a hero. His quirk heads straight for you, anyone would be shaking in their boots if they were on the other end of that eruption. but you merely redirect it with an inhuman level of speed, causing Katsuki to not be able to dodge and gets pushed back off the mat with patches of dark soot covering his body. Katsuki didn't move for a moment, recollecting himself as he processes that you weren't dead yet, in fact, you were totally unscathed by his attack. That has never happened to him before, it was impossible.

What's wrong? C'mon, this can't be all you got. You're always ready for a fight, aren't you?

Your tone was off...Unlike all your other insults and mockery, your words didn't sound smug or cocky. You sound unhinged, with your expressions not quite matching what you were saying. It was eerie and unsettling to watch. It was utterly consuming with those undertones of desperation behind your voice.

SO FIGHT ME!

Bakugo was officially ticked off, sporting his signature sadistic grin. This fight just got real, both parties going full out.

Be careful what you wish for, crazy bitch!

The room ignites in fiery explosions, the heat and smoke coming off them caused the class to back away. But, that didn't stop them from showing off their expressions of pure awe as they watched them. The display made it impossible to not speak any mindless thought they had aloud.