𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖊𝖘

You couldn't exactly pinpoint the emotion you were feeling as lean on the room's wall where all the other students who passed the first stage were scattered around. These mix of nerves wee bubbling up inside your veins, making your body buzz with energy. You decide that the most efficient way to stabilize yourself was to thump your foot rapidly on the ground, not the most complex of methods, but it works. Your thoughts quickly found themselves at the prospect of seeing your idol, and after that. Your energy couldn't contain itself.

Is tapping your foot like a baboon really necessary? Some of us are trying to concentrate, not that you would know about being considerate of others as a U.A. student and-

Super sorry, but I'm really nervous and excited and nervous and I mean-

Well, can you be 'nervous and excited and nervous' silently?

How can I?! Gang Orca! The Gang Orca is just behind these walls. I'm gonna see him in person, you think he'll come at us with his enhanced speed. I hope not, we'd never see him coming-

Large meaty finger-like things levitated around this clearly aggravated boy. You immediately knew it was his quirk, making you smirk as the fingers fly at you with a speed almost invisible to the naked eye. But, unfortunately for this high-strung guy is that quirks like his were no match for you now. On top of that, you had extensive speed training. You redirect the projectiles back towards him, aiming for the side of his head. He instinctively flinches, which amused you as you just assumed his quirk wouldn't work on him and aimed for the person behind. Turns out those ten months weren't a waste and the fingers hit your target, turning the innocent soul into a lumpy ball, that slightly resembled their regular form. You did feel bad for the newly made meat ball, but you sure as hell wouldn't let that be you, especially considering all that you worked for. So, sorry not sorry. You're no longer the meek doormat you once were.

No one turns me into a flesh meatball.

Before he could respond the room started to rumbling, you could hear the loud sounds of destruction just outside the walls. This phase you were going in blind. The element of the unknown was spiking your adrenaline. The walls come tumbling down to reveal a wasteland of mass ruins.

Uh, there has been a large scale villain attack. Many bystanders were not evacuated and are in need of medical attention. Your mission as heroes is to save as many bystanders as you can and bring them to the designated medical station. The villains who caused the attack are still at large, good luck. Phase Two, start.

You didn't need to be told twice. You step out into the rocky terrain that reminded you of USJ's landslide zone. You scan the area quickly and see nothing, no people, just rocks. But suddenly, you ears strained to catch the cries of, what you could only assume to be, a little girl. It was like you legs start moving on their own as you speed towards the voice's direction.

Help me! Help me, please! Where's my m-mommy? Where's my daddy?

The wails were coming from inside some kind of crater, you lean over the edge and find a girl. Her head was bloody and his pink frilly dress was cut along with being stained by debris. You jump down swiftly and scoop her up, examining her head. It seemed stable, there was no free flowing blood. But, she was still crying and you knew it was your job to calm her worries.