𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰

Poor little L/N, she's so so pathetic. Aww look, she's shaking, her thin twigs legs might just snap.

It's what you've been told your whole life, indirectly, directly, verbally, and even through writing. They never stopped, and you don't think they ever planned on stopping either. Saying things like that was just too fun. They were just speaking their minds anyway, what's wrong with that?

Look at her. So pathetic, so weak, a waste of space! How could she possibly do anything useful?

Their words didn't have an affect on you usually, but sometimes they did, it would only hurt because they were true. All of them. You were a small scrawny girl with no muscles, meaning no strength, just a plain sack of skin and bones. How could a pathetic little girl like you, one that can barely hold her own weight up, be a hero?

B-But, that's all I've ever dreamed of becoming, a-a hero.

Their words hurt worst when they talked about your quirk. The very thing that could make or break a hero's career.

Pitiful, isn't it? She has such a powerful quirk, but she's too weak to use it properly. Sad. 

Your quirk is called Karma, when people use their quirks on you, you can redirect the effects from you and onto them. you quite like your quirk, it's very powerful you think. It all relies on your muscular strength and endurance though, as of right now you can only redirect a small amount of a quirk's effects back onto the user. So right now you're essentially quirkless, but you were so happy when you got it, at age 4.

Hey! How did you do that? I tried to spray you with my super-duper, awesome, and amazing water hand-rockets. But nowww, I'm the one all wet and you're dry. This sucks!

I-I don't know how I did that? It's my q-quirk r-right? That means I-I can be a cool h-hero, like Gang Orca.

Eh-? Why Gang Orca? All Might is like a bajillions times cooler than-Gang Orca!

Eep- I-I just thought he was c-cool, s-so I wanna be a cool h-hero like him.

When you told people that you were accepted into U.A., they were surprised, suspicious almost, but just brushed it off. They just assumed that you were just in the general studies course, maybe the lucky business studies if you were lucky. But, when you clarified my course, they were shocked, some almost fainted, others laughed mockingly, not believing your words for even a moment.

Oh-uh, I'm n-not in the general studies course though. I'm in the h-hero course, C-Class 1-A a-actually.

I-I..I-Imp-possible....

HUH?! NOWAY-oh aaah! I get it, you were messing with me, sneaky little move from someone like you, pest. But good on you, you got me.

No way! There must've been a mistake! You couldn't possibly! YOU MUST'VE CHEATED! WHY YOU PATHETIC MOUSE-

They were wrong. There was no mistake and you didn't cheat, you got in purely on your own merits. You were just smart. You took the written exam and passed with full marks, that was nothing out of the ordinary for you as you studied a lot in your free time. The practical exam was trickier than the written ones, but not too difficult. You simply located the robots off button, then you picked up a thin metal wire and just pressed the button from a distance. The running was the issue, you was out of breath after a few minutes, but that didn't matter in the end as you got your 65 points and got into U.A.'s Class 1-A.

Young L/N, welcome to U.A.! This is your hero academia!

T-Thank you, A-All Might. I'll be the g-greatest hero, I-I'll prove m-myself.

Things didn't change once you got to U.A. Even after a full year, you still got the looks. The looks of confusion, disgust, pity. You hated pity the most, it made you feel ashamed. You ere just trying to become this amazing hero that would save everyone, but their looks made you feel like even dreaming of such a thing was idiotic. You almost never responded to any of the looks, comments, or crude gestures. Except for this one time.

M-Midoryia-san, are you a-alright?

What-OH! Yes Yes, sorry for s-staring L/N-san.

I-It's okay, but y-you kinda looked s-sad when you looked at me..

Sorry, L/N-san! You just made me remember-uh never-mind...

Hmm, it's o-okay.

You started walking back home after the long school day, hearing some taunting words as go. Nothing out of the norm, you could say it was just part of your daily routine.

Ah ha ha! Look, it's that fragile weakling!  Hey real question, do you think she could do a push-up? 

Obviously not, idiot! Look at her arms, they're trembling just from holding her books.

How could someone so weak be in the hero course? Her being is Class 2-A now, is beyond me.

You felt those forest green eyes on your back the entire time, yet he never uttered a word or even moved a muscle for that matter. It's not that you expected him to move though. No one ever has, and no one ever will.