𝙺̶𝙽̶𝙾̶𝚆̶ ̶𝙼̶𝚈̶ ̶𝙽̶𝙰̶𝙼̶𝙴̶

You have a smug expression on your face as you walk down U.A.'s halls, being fashionably late to homeroom on purpose. To make a dramatic entrance, of course. It a sense it felt like it your first day of school, rather than one of your last before third year.

Morning fuckers, bet you didn't think I'd still be here, did ya?

You strut confidently to the front of the room, with your head held high. The class was in a state of shock, at one your boldness, and two that you were still there. They heard about your ultimatum with Aizawa, but they just thought you'd fail, leave, and they'd never have to deal with seeing you again. How very wrong the students of class 2-A were .

HUH?! The fuck did you just say to me, stupid boney bitch!

You just smirk, not giving Bakugo the reaction he expected. You didn't cower nor flinch at his tone or volume. You simply give him a clearly fake smile, barely acknowledging him (which ticked him off even more than how out of character you were acting) and you quietly sit at your desk. Todoroki's eyes were boring in the side of your face, as his desk was right beside yours. You turn and he didn't stop with staring. You've never met eyes with Todoroki before, but it was creepy to say the least. You break the eye contact and shake off the uncomfortable feeling.

Sorry, boom boom boy, but you can't exactly call me that when I have these.

Bakugo almost growls at your taunts, you almost laughed at loud at his caveman-like response. He truly was such a cranky child. You show off your prominently toned arm, making the class take a double-take at your flexed muscles. Those weren't the same skeleton arms you had before. In your peripherals, you see Todoroki's staring intensify and it set off alarm bells in your brain, and an unsettling feeling in your gut.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE-

SLAM!

A loud slam interrupts Bakugo, the class' eyes bulge at the scene. It was you standing on Todoroki's left arm, crushing it to the ground and you were pulling up on Todoroki's right arm. Todoroki had just reached his arm out to you and you grabbed it, to then throw him over his desk and onto his back harshly. And that wasn't even the weirdest part, you did that maneuver in a blink of an eye. Your reflexes were something astonishing, that everyone was blown away by, but it came from you. The class collectively thought of the same things, who were you and how did this happen?

Since, when could you move like that?

I don't know, Shoto. Why don't you ask your daddy?

Before he or anyone else could respond, the class bell rang and the class silently watched as you let go of Shoto to go back to your seat, leaning in your chair. Seeming totally carefree and relaxed. You had changed. Aizawa came in, forcing the class to divert their attention to him.

Class, congratulate L/N for getting the top score of 98 points at this year's provisional exam.