𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰

You stare at the massive traditionally styled door, the whole house was giant and very expensive looking. To say you were intimidated would be a gross understatement. You were about to knock on the door of the Todoroki Estate, it's basically common knowledge that Todoroki went through some extremely harsh training, so what was in store for you? To find out all you had to do was knock on the door, just knock on the enormous door, nothing scary about that. You knock twice, you were going in for another when the door abruptly swings open revealing, a causally clothed Endeavor with an annoyed expression.

Good afternoon sir-

˗ˏˋ SLAM! 'ˎ˗

Your mouth was agape, out of all the worse case scenarios you did not think he would just slam the door in your face. You huff at his rudeness, but nonetheless you knock again. He will be you mentor no matter what. You weren't just gonna give up now after everything Rei-San has done for you. That wouldn't be very plus ultra of you.

Ugh, yes?

H-Hi, Endeavor-san I have to ask you-

Little girl, I don't want anything that your selling and no, you will not guilt trip me with your illness.

I-no! That's no what I wanted to ask, if you would just let me-

A reporter then, that's no better. This is my one day off, so please don't bother me with your troublesome questions. Now, shoo.

Again, wait one sec-

˗ˏˋ SLAM! 'ˎ˗

Now, you were pissed. Who wouldn't be? This man-child didn't even let you get one sentence out. You were honestly in a blind rage at this point when you knock on that god-forsaken for the third time. He opens it just like the other two times, except this time his left eye was twitching with annoyance, which frankly looked weird as it wrinkles his scar.

Little girl, what did I just-

NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME, I DID NOT COME HERE TO GET BERATED BY SOME OVER GROWN BABY WHO WON'T LET ME GET A WORD IN! I AM NOT A GIRL SCOUT OR A REPORTER-HECK I'M NOT EVEN A LITTLE GIRL! MY NAME IS L/N Y/N AND I CAME TO ASK YOU TO TRAIN ME SO I can KEEP MY PLACE IN UA'S HERO COURSE AND BECOME A HERO!

You finish off your rant panting, you truthfully couldn't remember the last time you yelled at someone. But, screaming your lungs out at the Number #1 Hero seemed to definitely take a lot out of you, as your vision started to darken. You shook off the feeling because you guess that passing out in front of your soon-to-be trainer would not help your case in convincing him to help you.

Okay, listen here L/N. That is without a doubt the most ridiculous proposal I've ever been given, you want me to train you? When I first saw you I genuinely thought you came here for your Make A Wish. I am not even sure you would survive my training to be frank.

So, you're not convinced?

Not in the slightest.

Good thing I came prepared then.

He raises his eyebrow as you reach your hand into your back pocket, grasping onto Rei-san's letter before offering it to him with a small bow. He snatches it from you unamused, confused as to how a flimsy piece of printer paper would be able to convince him to train you. His eyes widen as he starts to read. As he read, I decide to fill the silence with some context and some more persuasion techniques.

I'm Rei-san's volunteer at the hospital, she wrote that and asked me to give it to you, if you refused to train me. I don't know what that letter says, but I swear on my life I will be the best student-

Just please shut up and get in here.

I- WAIT REALLY!? YOU'LL TRAIN ME?

...yes-

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You won't regret this Enji-sensei-

Be quiet and come in before I change my mind.

Oh yeah sorry, thanks Enji-sensei!

Don't call me that.

You were over the moon, you climbed your Everest! You finally got a trainer, and you were on your way in becoming a hero like your idol, Gang Orca. You already knew the training would be beyond tough. You figured that much just by taking a small glance at Todoroki. Even with knowing that fact, you couldn't wipe that goofy smile that almost seemed permanently plastered onto your face. You were ready for your first lesson with the Number #1 Hero, Enji-sensei. Oh, and you will definitely keep calling him that.