𝙸̶'̶𝙼̶ ̶𝙳̶𝙰̶𝚅̶𝙸̶𝙳̶ ̶𝙰̶𝙽̶𝙳̶ ̶𝙶̶𝙾̶𝙻̶𝙸̶𝙰̶𝚃̶𝙷̶

Hey, Momo?

Said girl's head snaps up towards with an expression formed from pure contempt. Someone could interpret that face as threatening, but not you; you couldn't consider that look as anything other than one of constipation. You were about to burst into a laughing fit, but you kept your composure.

Yes.

You know how there are two types of strength. Brain and brawn.

Of course...What are you trying to imply?

Well, since we both know I beat you in terms of the brain.

Her face crinkles in disgust for a moment, but she doesn't give any kind of retort. Momo's a logical person through and through. A girl who bases all her actions on cold-hard facts. Momo would never dispute something she knew was undoubtedly true.

Let's see if I can beat you in brawn.

The fight starts quickly, without a physical signal of starting. You charge forward with an overwhelming speed, targeting her known weakness. A solid plan. However, you knew Momo would anticipate this kind of strategy to be used against her, making it the perfect cover for your actual plan. As you were getting closer to her, Momo creates a metal pole to propel herself away from the spot I was heading towards, creating some distance between you. Just as planned. At that moment, you considered this battle a win in your favor, she was too overconfident in her answer to the strategy she thought you were employing. And you considered overconfidence in the same boat as ignorance. And to think, she tried to be smarter than you. Oh, please. She wasn't even close to your level if she could figure your moves out.

How naive, L/N! I know you're trying to end this quickly, but you'll fail. You seriously thought I wouldn't work on my weakness of getting overwhelmed in battle. It's been years.

Momo produces a crossbow and some blunt arrows from her skin, loading the weapon and shooting at me rapid fire. Now, anyone would think that you'd be done for, but they didn't truly understand your quirk. Your quirk Karma allows you to redirect someone's quirk and anything produced from their quirk back onto them. Momo's objects are a part of her quirk, therefore, you can redirect them. You keep your hands low, trying to make your control unseen. The arrows, that were whizzing past you, had just been given a change of course; they would go up near the ceiling and back around, so their target would be Momo's back. You could describe the movement as similar to that of a boomerang.

No, I know you did, Momo. I was counting on it.

So, you're saying I'm wrong.

Partially. It is true that I want to end this quickly.

Momo watches as you relax your body, dropping the act of you desperately dodging her quirk. You grin as Momo shakes off your cryptic words and throws even more random objects at you, all varying in weight and size. You swiftly dodge all her projectiles, by simply stepping out of the way of them, barely moving a muscle. This dance between you two continued for what felt like centuries, at least in Momo's mind, before you stopped right in the middle of the mat with Momo still a fair distance away from you. You were just standing there, smug, looking as if you had already won. Because you had. And with that certainty in mind, you move to destroy onyx-haired girl spirit and pride.