𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘧

The April morning was crisp with the morning dew still prevent on grass blades, you breathe in the pleasant air and take a moment to appreciate its grace, before focusing your attention back to Tani's voice coming through your phone. While on your phone call you walk into the main school building, searching for your new classroom: 3-A. Tani's chatter and your footsteps echoing in the seemingly empty halls were the only things you were listening to. Tani changes the subject to a thought that just popped in her mind as she remembered your summer activities.

"So, I guess, you being Endeavor's pupil really wasn't a prank!"

"Oh, now you believe. It only took a full-blown work-study with the guy."

"I mean, can you blame me?! Endeavor and selflessly training the youth don't sound right together. That man is so grumpy...and kinda hot lol...for no damn reason!"

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that because I will aggressively projectile vomit."

"I'm just stating facts-"

"Nope! So, to answer your confusion, he's rough around the edges, but he's trying to be a good guy now. At least that's what Rei-san thinks."

"Well, She probably knows him best."

"Mhm, I've seen his changes too. Like this morning was hilarious."

"Really? Tell me, tell me!"

You begin to vividly reflect on the memory fondly, laughing along with Tani at all the details.

Well, I'm off Enji-sensei! Gotta get a good night's rest for tomorrow. Hopefully, third year will be much less...eventful compared to last year.

It won't be.

Huh, why not?

I've extended your work-study so that it's during the school year as well. Any big incidents will keep you busy and I expect only the best performance from you.

Oh, that's great! But, I thought you said that it'd only be over summer?

That was the original plan, but I've decided you need more real experience. All your classmates have been up close and personal with dangerous villains, even in their younger years. So, I'm giving you that opportunity. You're not going to be falling behind.

Wow...you sound like a concerned teacher. I knew you cared, Enji-sensei!

Be quiet, brat. That's not it at all. I've wasted too much time and effort, just for you to not surpass everyone.

Even Shoto?

...I didn't say that-

But, you implied it! Don't worry, sensei. Your prodigy will get all the experience necessary to become the best hero in existence, and then some. Well, see you, Enji-sensei! I'll say 'Hi' to Aizawa for you.