𝖆𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖜𝖆 𝖛𝖘. 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖎

How're you feeling, L/N?

I feel great! I can almost feel the license in my hand already.

Aizawa noticed how you changed over these last ten months. He'd catch you smiling (while you stared out the window), he saw that you could run faster, lift more. Maybe, since he watched you change little by little it was only now, when he saw the newly ignited fire in your eyes as you stare down the testing center. He realized the drastic difference between you ten months ago and now. Aizawa had to admit he never thought it was possible but, you had the look of a hero.

Okay, ah I'm getting all jittery.

It is normal to be nervous-

Oh, I'm not nervous. I'm itching to do this. I've never been more excited!

Oh uh-

That's my cue, they just called us down to the arena. See ya, Aizawa-sensei!

Aizawa gives you a curt nod as you run away with a toothy smile. Aizawa watches you grow small as he sits down in the stands. He sits in silence, resting his eyes closed. He suddenly, feels a presence sit a couple seats down from him with a slight thud. He opens his eyes and glances over to find that Endeavor was sitting there. He had an intimidating expression with his arms crossed, his aura was unnerving as it seemed to loom over the students (expect for one who was now immune to it) even from the great distance. Aizawa notices that he was staring into the crowd like he was picking out a single student in particular. It confused Aizawa since Todoroki, his son, took his exam last year and he didn't attend. So, who would he be watching?

Endeavor.

Eraser.

Is there a reason you're here?

I'm watching my student's provisional exam-

Your student?

Yes, my student.

If Aizawa wasn't confused before, he was now. Endeavor having a student, in Aizawa's mind, was unthinkable. Endeavor was cold and callous, even to his own children. So, to think he would willingly be around a child and teach them was out of the question. Just then, an enthusiastic hand was waving towards their direction. It was Y/N, with a bright smile on her face. Aizawa furrows his eyebrows following her line of sight directly to the fiery Pro Hero next to him. Endeavor huffs, his bread fanning out a bit, and rolls his eyes at her. Aizawa looks back at Y/N, seeing her chuckle slightly before turning back around.

L/N? Your student is L/N?

Well, someone had to teach her.

Someone?

When I saw L/N it was evident no one taught her correctly. So, I decided to take the job since whoever was in charge of her wasn't going to.

Are you referring to me, Endeavor?

Does it matter?

Perhaps yes, if you are criticizing the way I teach. Since I am teaching your son as well. Though that seems to be working out just fine.

I have no problem with the way you are teaching my Shoto. I have a problem with the way you teach, L/N.

Aizawa had nothing else to say in response, so both teachers turn away from each other, in opted of looking towards their student. Apparently, while the two were occupied having a petty verbal fight, they now noticed that Y/N L/N was absolutely dominating the other candidates with a smile on her face. One teacher looked usually wide-awake and the other radiated pride while trying to mask it with a glower.