𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙

You look terrible.

Wow, thanks. What did you expect? You literally beat me to a pulp yesterday, Enji-sensei.

Don't call me that.

You try to crack a smile at his evident annoyance, but you couldn't. Your face could barely move, it was so swollen. When your mother first saw you, it was not pretty. She was crying and the only excuse you could come up with was that you ran into a door. 

EH?! What happened to you!

Well uh-

My poor baby! Who did this to you? Who would hurt my sweet girl?

I-It was no one mom, I-I swear.

huh? How did you get so injured like this then?

I-uh...ran i-into a door?...

Idiotic? Yes. But she bought it, for some unknown reason. At this point, you couldn't even be offended that she thought that would be plausible for you. But, you would prove her impression of me wrong. The next time you'd look like this is will be after you won an amazing battle against a powerful villain. And no. That villain will not be a literal door.

Tell me about your quirk, L/N.

O-okay, well, my quirk is called Karma-

What does it do?

Right, sorry! I can redirect someone's quirk back at them. Like if you blew fire at me, I could redirect your flame, so it goes back on yourself.

Interesting...It's an okay quirk, could be entirely useless though.

Useless?! My quirk is the only heroic thing about me!

He scoffs and narrows his eyes at you. He seems to be holding back his thoughts before settling back to his usual expression.

I'm immune to my flames. So you redirecting my quirk back onto me, would cause me no damage whatsoever. Useless. Typically, a person's body is made to protect itself from powerful quirks, however that's not always the case. You can see example from my sons-

Shoto? Mhm, that is true he isn't immune to his own ice and fire and is affected by the temperature and stuff.