𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙

Tired. Sore. Those are the only words you could think as you struggle to keep your head up during Aizawa's lecture. Why does he have to speak in such a monotone voice? You try your best to pay attention, you really do, but you want to sleep so badly it hurts. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to up your weights and then, work out for hours on end. If you could, you would beat the shit out of your past self for doing this to you now.

L/N.

Who said that? Was that even you name, you couldn't tell. Your head rested on the table of your desk, who knew wood was so comfy. Your so close to succumbing to my urge of sleep, so painstakingly close. That was until your head shot up like a rocket at the slamming of a book by your ear. You look up and see a deathly glare from Aizawa...oh shit.

L/N!

Oh, uh, y-yes.

What's the answer?

In a tired panic, you look at the words on the board quickly. The pressure of now everyone's gaze on me causes my brain to scramble. You couldn't even read the words there. You look back up at Aizawa and see his expression, immediately you shy away from the eye contact and bow your head in defeat.

I-um, I don't k-know.

If I can't sleep, neither can you. Now, pay attention.

Your posture goes stiff as you subconsciously make yourself look smaller. You feel weak, pathetic, pitiful. It made your stomach churn and twist into knots. You wanted to cry, you worked so hard to never feel like this again. But, it felt different, your mindset felt different now. Instead of suffocating yourself in the feeling, it was motivating. You want to work as hard as you can to never feel like this again. You'll never feel like this, as the strong, cool hero you'll become. you inwardly smile at this. You glance back up to Aizawa-sensei, it's almost he noticed your change as his glare falters for a moment.

Sorry.

Aizawa-sensei gives you a curt nod and goes back to teaching. Your mind was clearer now and you were able to jot down some notes as he spoke. But, you start feeling eyes on your back, burning into you. You gaze over your shoulder and your e/c-colored eyes meet a familiar pair of forest green ones. Once again, Midoryia was staring at you with a swirl of emotions in his eyes. You could never place it, it confused you immensely. What did he want from you? It didn't feel like he had ill intent towards you, his eyes felt different from the rest of the class when they were on you. You almost felt bad for him. What's wrong with Izuku Midoryia? And why do he always look at you like that?