𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

You finish texting your mom, after you showed her evidence that you were still in the hero course in the first place. You honestly don't think she actually ever convinced herself that her daughter was studying at U.A. You sigh at her antics and look out your bus seat's window, watching the cars blur. Aizawa-sensei sat at the front near the driver and you sat two rows behind him. You assume that he'd be dead asleep by now, but you saw him move. 

So...I got my license.

Your voice was calm, the feeling excitement were only wisps in your system now. Though it was a statement, you asked it like a question. Well, it was more of an accusation that demanded an answer.

I know that, yes.

Well?

It was a strange feeling that sense of anticipation of what he says next. Because you knew he wouldn't go back on his word, but you almost didn't trust your luck that he would.

Like I said ten months ago, if you got your license you could stay. You got your license, so I won't be expelling you.

Yes! Thank you, Eraser.

Continue the rest of your time at U.A. to becoming the best Pro you can be, plus ultra-style...

You smile genuinely, it feels good to get that verbal confirmation. However, your mind didn't focus on your success for long. Your smile still stayed, but your thoughts became cloudy with prospects of the future. What would you do now? Now that you have this strength, this power? What happens now that you can stand in the ring?

Sensei?

Yes.

Can I...can I book one of the training grounds?

For what?

I want to show my classmates something. Something I've been working on for a long time.

Unbeknownst to you as you got lost in your thoughts, Aizawa felt perturbed looking at you. The sudden and very ominous glint in your eyes struck him as off. Moments ago, you were not seeming so devious and vengeful. He immediately could tell that your intentions of showing my classmates whatever I planning to was less than pure. But, then again he didn't think those intentions were downright evil or dangerous either. He wondered what you were going to present and why you needed an entire training area to do it?

I suppose, I can put in the request.

Good..I'm glad.

Aizawa hears your tone go apathetic, and your face turn to the window being a void of emotion. He admits that he knew that his class didn't particularly like you, or included you in any kind of friendship. But, to see his student have that much depth of darkness from showing power (he inferred that that was your purpose, to simply show power) to just classmates. He realizes that a lot more, something more sinister, was going on without his knowledge. And he then truly understood the reasoning behind Endeavor's jabs. Endeavor, of all people, knew about what happened to his student, but the actual teacher stayed ignorant. He had never felt the feeling of failure (as a teacher) until now. The bus stops, and you get off, cutting off his thoughts.

Oh. We're here, sensei.

Hm.

See you on Monday.

I'll tell you tomorrow, when Class 2-A can use the training grounds.

Sounds good. Night, aizawa-sensei.

You step off the bus, making a short walk until you stand directly in front of the dorms' building. The dropping sun painted the sky with vibrant pinks and oranges. You feel your lips curve into an evil smirk, it was the kind of expression you've never made before. Or couldn't make, because of your past of inferiority. Before you was a mere garden ant that people stepped on, but you grew yourself into an ant that has a bite as strong as a bullet. The lights inside the dorm windows start to flicker on as nighttime began, you still stand there in a stare down with the building, and the people who were inside. It almost felt like you were fated enemies, destined to fight in a grand battle. And this was a battle you were determined to win. Your glorious victory.

We'll see who's pathetic and weak now. Won't we, Class 2-A?

A/N: hey guys act two is next!! ive decided to spruce this book up bc it's a mess aesthetically lmao and the writing style with blocks of text and blocks of dialogue was an experiment so pls pls pls tell me if you want to keep it that way or change it to something normal 

and second thing when i edit should i unpublished the whole book and then republish when's it's all finished (with the edits not when the entire story will be finished) or do you mind the mass of notifications editing it without taking it down for some time will create

PLS LET ME KNOW SINCE YOUR OPINION MATTERS THE MOST TO ME ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

okay love all of you srs thanks for reading this