𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖉𝖔 𝖎𝖙, 𝖞/𝖓

Welcome to this year's provisional exam. I will get through this quickly because I'm tired. Dangerous villains have deadly quirks, though I'm sure you all could've figured that out. Often times with S-tier villains, it only takes one hit of their quirk to take down even the greatest hero. That harsh reality is what the first half of the exam will be focusing on.

Um what?

That is such a unornamented concept for something as paramount as the provisional license exam.

Looking around, you see the students' confused faces and side glances pointed at you. You were grateful to have the advantage of already taking the first phase once, thus the take down of U.A. students wasn't a surprise to you. Your brain quickly runs through some scenarios of how this could go. It's obvious just from this brief description that this exam is just a big game of tag, except once you're tagged, you fail.

Silence. You all are going to trigger a migraine. The first phase of the exam is called One Touch. The rules are as followed, each candidate is given a glove which each person will wear on their non-dominant hand. In the candidate's other hand will be a remote that will activate the glove. The glove's mechanism will start, causing a thin layer of red paint to coat the palm. The aim is to touch other candidates. Any touches on your person will result in your failure. In order to pass, you must touch four individuals to pass. The cut-off this year is 100. There is 452 of you, do the math. Uh, good luck and get your equipment as you walk into the arena, the door on your left.

Only 100!

Quirks like that league guy must of inspired this, huh.

They're really making it hard this year, gosh.

You inwardly smirk, the training you did with Enji-sensei is perfectly suited to a task like this, these students are going down. Before you walked to collect your glove and remote, you quickly scan the stands and find an orange figure in the distance. It's always a good time to annoy Enji-sensei, so you vigorously wave at him. You couldn't see his expression in any way, but you could imagine that he rolls his eyes in irritation. Mission accomplished. And with your glove and remote, you impatiently wait, alongside all the other hunger contestants, for the examiner's signal.

Phase One, Start!

As a victim of the take down of U.A. last year you were cautious. You guessed your best bet would be to the urban area, it had many hiding places and it was inclosed enough where you could bounce quirk redirecting off buildings or walls if you needed to. You enter an abandoned office building, concealing yourself behind a metal door. You decide to just click the remote and then store it in the chest area of your hero costume. This would also let you click the remote by just tapping your chest instead of holding it, which would've made your quirk inaccessible. You become rigidly alert at the sound of heavy footsteps. You, unconsciously, hold your breath, hoping to not catch their attention, but they only came closer and closer.

This way, this way!

Shhh! If there's someone near they'll hear you.

Whatever. I'll go this way, you go that way.

Your heart was pounding, but you couldn't deny how good the adrenaline felt. Oh, how different you felt when you were in a similar position last year. You peak around the corner, seeing the person's back facing you. This was your opportunity and you took it. You leap onto them, slapping their back with a red handprint. You hear them groan in defeat, and before they could get up you escape. You sprint inside another nearby building to collect yourself.

13 candidates have passed. 87 spots left. If you passed, please proceed to the holding room.

Has it really been that long? Time flies when you're having fun, huh? And man were you having some fun. You decide to travel to the middle of the arena, most likely everyone would gather there for a desperate free for all. You couldn't wait, so you sprint towards there and you gasp at what you see.

oh, wow.

It was absolute chaos. Quirks of all kinds being thrown and used left and right, red paint splashing everywhere. The only comparable site would be that of a food fight. It got you excited seeing all the quirks though, they were all unknowingly giving you infinite ammo to destroy them all. Also, perhaps the petty and bitter side of you just wanted to cruelly flaunt you newly obtained skills. And who were you to deny yourself of that pleasure?

Perfect.

You charge straight into the swarm, knifes (some kind of quirk) instantly whizzing towards you. You swiftly redirect the projectiles and stick two candidates to the ground, you mercilessly swipe red handprints on their shoulders. You continue hopping around, throwing punches and paint across their bodies, faces, hair, you name it. You were losing track of how many people you touched, but it didn't matter. You were going to let yourself be greedy. Red-coated hands were also trying to do what you had just done, but it was nothing you couldn't dodge. Suddenly, it all stopped. You had no more hands to dodge and no more bodies to swat. You turn around, panting furiously, to the pile of (after a quick and careless count) around 25 people slumped onto the ground. You immediately check over yourself and not a drop of paint on was on you. You let out an airy laugh, barely believing the events that just occurred. Only for this dream to be reaffirmed by the tiny green light that blinked at the base of my glove.

Yes! I did it, I passed.

46 candidates passed. 54 spots left. If you passed, please proceed to the holding room.

Phase Two, here I come.

You merrily jog towards the holding room for the candidates that passed, oblivious to the hushed voices exclaiming about the sheer amount of bodies I demolished (or in my mentors' case, their thoughts). You didn't even glance at the scene behind you, having tunnel vision of only getting to the next stage. The group that I made failed could only look at my figure growing small from the distance in utter bewilderment.

I swear, wasn't she U.A.'s weak one?

That's what I thought! But, I guess not anymore.