𝙻̶𝙾̶𝙾̶𝙺̶ ̶𝚃̶𝙷̶𝙴̶ ̶𝙲̶𝙷̶𝙴̶𝙰̶𝚃̶𝙴̶𝚁̶ ̶𝙻̶𝙾̶𝚂̶𝚃̶

The group of 19 arrived, all clad in their PE uniforms, at the TDL at exactly 6:05pm. They were all silently debating in their heads if they should even bother going in. Something in their guts told them something bad was going to happen. But, against the future heroes' better judgement, they followed after Todoroki (who didn't hesitate to enter the building, though everyone noticed that his movements weren't as smooth as usual. He could mask the pain he felt on his face, but his body told a different story.) Inside the TDL was a large rectangular area covered with blue mats, the ones they always used while sparring. They see you standing in the middle of it, your hands on your hips with a light expression. You weren't wearing the school's uniform, you were wearing your out athletic outfit, with some things that looked like sweat bands around your wrist and ankles. Your body was still lean and thin, but the definition of your muscles was so prominent that it almost punched the class in the face. You really had change in these last ten months, the class was intimated to see that change manifest so physically. You can't get muscles like those that fast without, at the very least brutally, intense training. Yet, you look cheery as can be.

Hey! Come on in, we're going to be having some fun today, alright?

...

...What kind of fun, L/N?

Aw what, Mina? No more Y/N-chan?

The bubble gum pink girl was speechless, promptly shutting her mouth wishing she hadn't opened it in the first place, looking at you with wide eyes. She didn't know what to do with the detail you gave her. But, a select few did. Quickly seeing through your bitter jab covered by a carefully crafted sense of arrogance. So that was your reason, your purpose. Your intention. The thought made Izuku Midoriya shiver in regret.

              Right, so I asked you all here for a fun little exercise.

And what exercise would that be?

Great question, Shoto. I want you all to fight me! In one-on-one battles.

Why would we do any of that? We'd win.

Oh, glad to hear you think so Mina. Since you're so eager and confident, why don't you fight me first.

Mina complies after thinking for a moment. She steps on the mat, readying herself with a fighting stance in her corner. Your fingers start to twitch in anticipation. It felt like seconds were turning into hours, couldn't the match start already?

Um, what are the rules?

Oh. You hadn't really thought about anything specific, I guess you wanted to simulate a regular street fight. No gimmicks, no tricks, just strength against strength. But, Mina seemed pretty adamant on learning of any sort of boundaries, which you agreed to nonchalantly. It wasn't like she would be able to find a loophole with rules you set being so lenient, besides intelligence wise you knew you didn't have anything to worry about.

Doesn't matter! Anything goes, alright? We'll stop if one of us gives up or is unable to continue.

Ok.