𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰

I think it's amazing that an entire hero class is so powerful! I really think Class 2-A is so cool!

Y-Yeah, we all are. I think we'll a-all make great heroes one day. Have a good day, see you!

This happened from time to time. Some students, usually the general studies ones, were fans of the class, coming and giving everyone small praises whenever they could. Someone from our class would give them a similar response. Saying how we were all powerful and we'll all be the best heroes. You don't think the fans ever noticed, but they could never say it with a straight face. And we all knew why.

Well except one, L/N isn't powerful at all and will probably never become a hero, kero.

Exactly! Why did you lie, Raccoon eyes? It's that weakling's fault she's weak. She should be embarrassed.

What could you say to that without damaging your pride even further? That they were right, or perhaps you should argue back, but that would lead to you showing off my non-existent strength. You would be speaking words without substance, so you stay quiet, as you always do.

See! This extra can't even say anything, because we're right. You're weak, you should just give up. You're fighting a losing battle, and it's pissing me off.

Bakugo would do this regularly, get in your face and tell you to give up, sometimes he'll push you down onto the ground with a sadistic smirk. You always thought that he enjoyed the power trip. Oh, what you wouldn't give just to wipe off that stupid grin of his face.

I don't think any of us has even seen you use your quirk. Do you even have one, are you quirkless?

In the corner of you eye, you see Midoryia flinch. Strange, but you didn't observe him any further. You turn to face Bakugo once more, it seems he got even closer to you as you could now feel the unpleasant sensation of his hot breath prickling your skin.

I-I have a quirk, I-I just can't use it r-right now.

He raises his eyebrow, you assume that he was throughly amused by your words. But, you couldn't tell as his eyes go cold, and then fiery again. He reaches his hand out towards your, your first instinct was to flinch, but you didn't want to give him the satisfaction. So, you force yourself to stiffen. His rough hands grab you by the collar, he pulls you up and towards him, lifting your feet off the ground. You hold onto his wrist with all your might, trying not to suffocate. He starts laughing, he starts genuinely laughing, so genuinely it actually catches you off guard.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, you're just a quirkless nobody! How could you even stand in the same ring as the rest of us?

He drops you, and you catch you breath. Your eyes glance briefly at Midoryia again. His breath hitches, it looks like he was about to cry, but why? You turn away from everyone and Bakugo scoffs.

No one here likes you or even respects you, that's how weak you are. Let me break it down for you.

He points to Todoroki, his expression looks stoic and completely uninterested.

Icy Hot over there, refuses to fight you because you're a waste of his time. I honestly don't think he even knows your name.