60.

Mature warning: 18 + scenes but nothing very graphic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm... I'll start." Remus said after Juli had explained the rules. "Never have I ever... kissed a Potter."

Sirius and Allison clinked their glasses and took a sip but much to everyone's surprise, so did Lily.

"I know you did it on purpose Remus!" She said, hitting him on the arm.

"Wait, what?!" Allison practically jumped out of James' arms. "You have kissed James?!" She asked Lily.

Lily stifled a laughter and looked away.

"Well.... no" Juli said  before James could combust out of confusion. She was sitting against Sirius' chest wearing his leather jacket which always seemed to smell like him.

"So that means... you have kissed Lils?" Sirius shrieked, gaping at Juli in disbelief, a look of pure horror on everyone's faces.

"Well... yeah." She began giggling which confused her friends even more.

"Will you please elaborate before we die?" James nudged her impatiently, making her topple over.

"Yeah yeah okay..." She sat up and took a deep breath before bursting into laughter again, thinking of that moment.

"Oh just tell us!" Sirius said, close to losing his patience.

Juli started laughing uncontrollably looking at Sirius' expression, ignoring everyone's state of anger and confusion.

"Lily, please... just tell us" Peter implored.

"Okay okay..." Lily's cheeks turned red and she smirked. "It was this one time a few weeks back when we were in the hospital wing with Remus and everyone but us was asleep... We were bored and well, Remus dared us to kiss -"

"AND YOU DID?" Sirius exclaimed again, which made Juli laugh even louder.

"He was going to give us chocolates and do our Defense Against Dark Arts essays for a week."

"Which he obviously didn't." Juli added.

"This got a 1000 times better." Remus chuckled as everyone else sat in silence, absorbing the news.

"Anyway..." Allison said once everyone had calmed down after their shock.. "Never have I ever played Quidditch"

"For real?" Juli asked, taking a sip. "You are dating James Potter and you have not played Quidditch? I am disappointed in you Jamie."

"I'll teach you, don't worry." He smiled and placed a small kiss on her head. She didn't fail to notice how Lily uncomfortably tore her eyes away at his gesture.

"Okay my turn my turn!" Peter said excitedly. "Never have I ever betrayed my friends."

"Aw, Pete." Juli said." We know you would never. I am gonna drink to that."

"Hear hear." Remus raised his glass and took a sip, along with everyone else. "Here's to loyalty."

"Okay, I am going next." James declared. "Never have I ever snogged someone in a closet?"

"Oh come on!" Sirius protested. "Such a direct attack."

James simply shrugged. 

"Oh, well." Juli looked him in the eye and took a large gulp as he realized what she meant.

"No no no gross... erm, cancel, yeah, cancel it."

"Too late." She said and stuck her tongue out.  

"That is so cheesy of -"

"Guys, a few seconds to midnight!" Lily pointed out, looking at the huge wallclock.

In that moment, nothing mattered to Juli  as she turned around and locked eyes with Sirius, smiling giddily.

They were lost in the moment when the clock rung 12. She closed the distance between them, millimeters from his face.

"Happy New Year Sirius."

"Happy New Year Juliette."

Then he kissed her and she kissed him back like it was their last time. She could vaguely make out Alli and James kiss beside them but didn't pay them any attention.

"Happy New Year, everyone!" Sirius said once they had finally broken apart. 

With one last clink and cheers, they emptied their glasses.

"Here's to '78!" Lily said.

After a few more minutes of talking, Remus suggested that they should go to bed. He took the whisky bottles and threw them in the trash, making sure that Mr. and Mrs. Potter didn't find out what they had done the next day, although they would figure it out due to their inevitable hangovers.

James was too drunk to notice Juli following Sirius into his bedroom instead of going with Lily. 

Just as he was about to unbutton his shirt, Sirius heard the door close behind him.

"Hey..." Juli said in a voice he had never heard before.

"Um...hi? I thought you were bunking with the girls?" He turned around and continued to unbutton, blaming her different voice on the alcohol in her.

"Well, I was, past tense. I came here to tell you that I like what I see..." She proceeded to pull down the zipper of the jacket she was wearing and discarded it on the floor. She then ran a finger from his collarbones to the last button of his shirt, opening it for him. 

"Whoa... Juliette... what are you doing?" He asked, moving her hand away.

"Why, helping you, of course. And initiating what you are too afraid to.." She moved closer towards him, bringing him into a kiss as her hands removed his shirt.

He almost gave in, moaning into the kiss but pulled back suddenly. "Darling, please don't." 

Her eyes were suddenly filled with sadness. "Why? Do you not want to? Is - is there something wrong with me?" She asked softly.

"No, no, I really want to," He said, going towards her. "But this would be wrong. You are drunk, love. You will regret it in the morning. Besides, we have plenty of time for this."

"No!" She said before she could understand. She wanted to tell him how they would never get the chance again, how she was going to hurt him exactly where it already hurt, even though she knew how much he needed her. But even drunk, she knew she couldn't tell him.

Truth be told, she adored this gentleman side of Sirius. Despite his playboy reputation, he had never made a girl uncomfortable with his words or actions.

"What?"

"I mean, you're right. This can wait." She smiled. "Can I stay here tonight?" She asked.

"Sure."

"I'll change and be back soon."

Before she could enter his room again, she tripped again in the hallway and passed out. Laughing to himself, Sirius pulled her onto his bed and wrapping his arms around her, went to sleep. Blissfully unaware of what was to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone, please remember, drunk consent is NOT consent. #PeaceOut