93.

Juli spent New Year's eve and day with Sirius in their new flat

Juli spent New Year's eve and day with Sirius in their new flat. Their. She giggled at the thought. The thought of them and their future was peaceful.

As much as she wanted to stay at Hogwarts forever, she couldn't wait for her life outside of it with Sirius. The one with their baby and without a war.

They spent New Year cuddled up in bed and sleeping in. As much as she wanted to, she didn't drink and to give her company, Sirius didn't either. It was a happy day.

They met everyone at King's Cross and boarded the train together.

"Did you wish Reggie?" Juli asked Sirius when they were about to reach.

He sighed and shook his head.

"Could have gotten him a watch." She said with a disapproving look.

"I know you did," he said, returning the look.

"Yeah, well," she shrugged. "Someone had to. Anyway, I need to go change. See you at the carriages." She pecked his lips once as the others groaned and left the carriage.

The next few weeks passed by like before. Hectic and chaotic. Everyone did their best to not let Juli stress about anything.

Her baby bump had started to show but was hidden by disillusionment charms. Sirius and her seemed to fall in love with each other more and more with each passing day.

Her friends had seen her baby bump and she had also taught Sirius to talk to it. He was quite embarrassed by it at first, but once Juli told him it was fine, he read stories to it and played music.

Lily told the baby about Hogwarts and magic, James talked about Quidditch and how good he was at it, better than his father to which Juli would laugh and Sirius would throw a pillow at his head. Remus blushingly told him about all the muggle pranks and chocolates. Peter would talk about how amazing his friends were.

Whenever Juli and Sirius would be alone, he would lay on her lap if possible and listen as she would tell the baby how much they both loved him.

But the only thing that was different was Reggie ignoring her. Again. She thought they were over it.

He didn't talk a lot or open up as much, but at least they talked. They were still friends.

Sirius asked her to not worry about it. He had blamed it on the company he kept and his theory did make sense.

But she was still worried. He was of age now and Juli had no idea of what was going on with Voldemort's inner circle. She had to find out if he was okay. If he was one of... them.

She tried catching him after class, after meals, after practices, but he never heard her. Even if he did, he ignored her.

She had had enough now. They seemed fine before the holidays but now it had been months since they had talked.

So Juli wrote him a letter. It was short but stern and sent a clear message.

"Astronomy tower. After lunch."

Juli and her friends watched as Regulus went towards the direction of Astronomy tower.

"Are you sure you should climb that many stairs?" James asked worriedly. "Is it safe in the seventh month?"

"I will figure out a way, Jamie. I am 18."

"Juliette," Sirius said worriedly. "Check his arm, will you?"

She nodded and walked out the Great Hall. With difficulty, she tried climbing the stairs but after a point, gave up and levitated herself up the stairs. It was pretty fun.

She saw him leaning against the wall. "Hey," she said, moving towards him.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I can't do this again," she sighed. "What is the matter with you? Why are you not talking to me again? I thought we had been through this?"

"Juli, I..." He started but his voice trailed off. "Coming here was a mistake. Just, stay away, please. For your own good. And the baby's." He hurriedly left.

Juli shook her head and followed him down at a brisk pace. "Reggie!" She said, once they had reached downstairs. "Wait, just once. Please."

He stopped in his tracks and turned around, a painful expression on his face as Juli strode towards him.

Without another word, she grabbed his left arm and pulled up the sleeve.

It felt like she stopped breathing for a second. It was right in front of her eyes. The symbol. Engraved into her best friend's arm. It's mere sight made the air around colder and she shivered. It was deadlier than anything. It felt alive. It was like being in Voldemort's presence himself.

Her eyes filled with tears as she stepped back and clapped a hand over her mouth. "Reggie... what did you do?" She said sinking down on her knees.

Her mind flooded with fear and her memories of meeting him came flooding back. His slit eyes, the aura of fear around him.

"Juli..." He made his way towards her.

She moved away from him in fear. It was when she moved that she felt something wet between her legs and Reggie saw some watery liquid on the floor. She felt a surge of pain in her abdomen as she looked at Regulus in shock.

"Hos - hospital wing," she managed to mutter through the pain as Regulus helped her up.

She hardly remebered Regulus supporting her to reach Madam Pomfrey. It was when she was lying in the bed in pain, waiting for Madam Ponfrey when she realized how much power Voldemort still had over her.

So much so that she had to be rushed for a 7 month, pre mature delievery.