77.

Juli scoffed internally hearing those words

Juli scoffed internally hearing those words. If anything, she would bring him down. She had left Regulus' hand after a while and kept her emotions in check.

She could feel him trying to invade her thoughts but she didn't let him. She couldn't. Once the meeting was over, she disapparated a few blocks away from her home, wanting to take a walk and clear her head.  

He talked about a new world order with only purebloods and a Hogwarts which only had Slytherin.

Juli had nothing against that house. In fact, she looked up to the ambition of the Slytherins but that didn't mean other houses were not important.

She wanted to wrap his snake around his throat and get it over with. Wait, why couldn't she?

She could imagine the news in the Prophet next day and let out a chuckle.
Darkest wizard of all time killed by a teenager who choked him to death with a snake.
The one who thrived on magical power killed mundanely.
The world breathes free.

"Laughing about something, are we?"

She heard a voice and with a huge grin, turned around and ran towards Sirius, jumping into his arms.

"Whoa! Hello." He chuckled and put her down after a few seconds. "What were you thinking about?"

"You do not want that image in your head." She laughed and putting her arm through his, walked towards the Manor. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Mia gave me a few chores to do." He shrugged and pointed to the bags in his hand. "James was not helping so I came to the rescue."

"Of course you did." She rolled her eyes but couldn't help the smile which made its way onto her face.

"Oh roll your eyes a little louder. I didn't hear them!"

"Ha ha Sirius."

"You wanna tell me what happened?" He said suddenly, his voice losing all sarcasm and playfulness.

"Well," Juli sighed. "Talked about world domination, blood supremacy and acted like a bigot."

"So the usual?" He asked casually. Juli was a bit taken aback at this but truth be told, it actually was nothing new.

"Mhm." She nodded, opening the door of the house. "Oh and by the way, Reggie is safe for now. He won't be getting any assignments till he is of age. So that gives us a little over a year to change his mind."

Sirius sighed deeply and put the bags on the table. "That's the whole point, Juliette. It shouldn't have to come to the point where his mind needs to be changed. He should not be joining that nose-less git in the first place."

Juli walked towards him and placed her hand on his shoulder. "We'll convince him, sweetheart. He is supposed to live a long and healthy life which is full of happiness and away from dark magic." She smiled.

Sirius nodded and kissed her gently on the forehead.

They heard a crashing noise and saw James prcatically slithering down the stairs. Juli tried to stop but ended up laughing at him while James just laid there on the floor, staring up at the ceiling.

"My life is over." He muttered.

"Oh come on," She laughed and helped him up while he whined like a baby.

"Are you okay?" He asked, straightening his clothes. "What happened at the meeting?"

"Well..." She said, glancing at Sirius. "I met Voldemort."

"Holy fu-"

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Sirius exclaimed.

"I thought it was obvious." She said, and walked away hurriedly.

"You do not get to walk away like that!" James shouted after her. "Tell us what happened."

Juli walked away with a smug face. She didn't want to tell anyone the details. Who knew the danger it might put the others in. As if being in the Order wasn't enough.

She closed the door behind her and changed into something comfortable before leaving for lunch.

"You okay, darling?" Euphemia asked sweetly at the table. "How was Lily?"

Sirius put down his spoon and glared at Juli. She hadn't told her parents the truth.

"Yeah, Jules." James said. "How is she?"

"Um, yeah... she's nice." Juli said softly, taking a sip of water.

"Now, now, James." Fleamont teased. "Leave the girl alone. You'll get her some day."

"Dad..." James blushed and looked away.

Sirius clapped his back and smirked, "Yeah, Prongs. It will take time. After all, not everyone has love story like me and Juliette."

"Yeah whatever." James huffed.

"We are quite special aren't we?" Juli whispered to Sirius with a smile.

"We are." He said, kissing pecking her on the lips.