65.

Mature warning: 18+ scene but nothing very graphic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi." Sirius exhaled, moving towards her. "That looks beautiful on you."

"Erm - I was just... I was just trying to..." She stuttered as she tried to remove the ring from her finger, twisting and turning it.

But before she could, his hand was on hers, stopping it. "It's fine. Keep it. It was for you."

"Sirius, I can't... and after all those awful things I said to you, how can you be this way with me? Why are you not mad?" She asked, her heart racing at a 1000 miles an hour. "You - you should be angry with -"

Her words were cut off as Sirius wrapped her in his arms. "Shh... I know you didn't mean it, love. I just know in my heart that you didn't. Tell me what's going on."

Juli just stood there, with arms at her side, too shocked to respond. "But.. you were... it seemed like you were mad at me... you threw the box, didn't you?"

He chuckled softly. "Yes. I am still mad but I am mad because you are lying to me. And I was hurt because I never wanted to hear those things from you, but that did not mean I believed you. Not for a second."

Sighing deeply to herself, she flung her arms around his neck and he lifted her up, her legs wrapped around him. She buried her face in his shoulder and fixed the ring, making sure the engravings were visible. 

"What's wrong, love? Tell me."

"I-" She began but she didn't know where to start from. "I can't tell you." She said. 

His grip tightened around his waist. "You know you can tell me anything. Please. Everyone is worried about you."

"Not James." She scoffed. "He hates me."

"He is just confused."

"And angry." She added.

"Maybe. But that is because no one knows the truth. You can change that, Juliette. We all miss you. I do. I can't stay away from you." Sirius felt his collar get wet and realized she was crying so he began to sway her gently from side to side. 

"It happened after the dream I had," she started after a deep breath. "And Dumbledore gave me a chance to help. But for that, I had to get close with Avery and the lot... and gain their trust and for that, I had to stay away from you..." She then told him about her talk with her parents, the mission, the fight with Regulus and getting in Voldemort's inner circle.

"You didn't have to lie to us, Love." Sirius said softly.

"You wouldn't have let me done it."

"Damn right." He said firmly. "It is too dangerous... who knows what will happen? And You-Know-Who...since when do you call him by his name?"

"Headmaster said something about the fear of name increasing the fear of thing."

"Merlin knows what goes on his white-beardy head..."

This made Juli chuckle and Sirius' heart felt a bit lighter. He put her down and her brown eyes bore into his grey ones.

"I have always loved your face..." She sighed and kissed him on the cheek. "And your jawline." She kissed him there and this made Sirius laugh softly. "And you beautiful eyes." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his eyelids.

Their face was very close now and they gazed at each other's lips... Juli feared that Sirius would change his mind so she closed the distance between them, bringing him down into a kiss.

His hand travelled to her back, pulling her closer into him and she happily obliged. Her heart beat rapidly and stomach twisted into knots.

A streak of sunlight highlighted his face and she paused to look at it, taking in every feature but he ran out of patience and kissed her again. She could feel heat radiating from his entire body and his tongue demanded the entrance to her mouth, which she allowed, moaning softly.

He lifted her off her feet again and she wrapped her legs around him as he carried her towards his bed. Without breaking the kiss, he put her down and dropped the robe from her shoulders. She unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor.

A moan escaped his lips when she trailed kissed down his neck and stomach.

"Juliette..." He sighed, when her hands reached his jeans. 

"Sirius, please..." She said and touched her forehead with his, both of them breathing heavily. "Please..."

"I need to hear you say it, Love..."

"I - I want you, Sirius... Please..."

He crashed her lips onto his, pulling her on the bed and continued to undress her.

* * * * *

Juli lay there in Sirius' bed, in his arms, the place where she wanted to be. "I am so sorry, Sirius. I didn't mean it. I never would."

"I know." He said and kissed her head. "Why were you here?" 

"I wanted dad's cloak." 

He nodded in understanding. "The cloak is in my trunk. Take it." 

She then got up and began dressing herself. "I should probably go. Others will be back soon."

"But... Why? Now you can tell the others. We can help you, can't we?" He said while putting on his clothes, too.

"I can't let anyone know. It is too risky. If the truth is out, everyone who knows is in danger." She then crouched down and pulled out the cloak from his trunk.

"Hey, Sirius?" She said suddenly. "Can I keep the ring?"

"Of course! It is for you. Now we can show it to the others." He exclaimed excitedly and sat down on his bed. "And after what we did, you should." He smirked.

"Well..." She said, her cheeks going red. "Can I have that chain?" She asked. "The one you wear around your neck?"

Looking at her quizzically, he removed it and handed to her. 

A small smile grew on his face as she put the chain through her ring and put it around her neck. 

"Here, let me." He said and clasped it.

She turned around and showed it. "Beautiful." But he stopped smiling. "Why are you not wearing it on you finger? I thought we could finally tell the others, too. You avoided that question before."

"I told you, Sirius. If I tell them, they will be in danger." She sighed.

"You told me..."

"I know. I am sorry. I really am. I hate myself for doing this, but I hope you remember. I love you. And I will love you always." She kissed him again, kissed him like it was the last time. 

"Juliette..." He said, as she picked up her wand.

"Obliviate."