76.

Juli watched from a distance as Avery greeted Mulciber like an old friend. If it wouldn't have been for Regulus, she would have hexed him on sight.

"You don't have to do this." Regulus pleaded. "This is not a game, Juli."

"You shouldn't be the one saying that. You are too young to even be here."

"I am 16."

"You'll turn 16 next week." She said sharply but froze when Mulciber made his way to them, a malicious smile on his way. The same he had on the day he had confronted her.

"Potter." He said, pulling Juli towards him.

She saw Regulus clench his fists from the corner of her eye but didn't say anything.

"Black." Mulciber greeted him but he simply nodded his head and made his way to the big gates of the Malfoy Manor.

"Huge place." Mulciber remarked as his arms snaked around Juli's waist and the 3 of them walked to Abraxas Malfoy's manor. It was cold and... distant. Like it had seen no joy, no celebration of any kind over the years.

Juli was ready to do anything to bring down Voldemort but that did not include Mulciber treating her like a girlfriend. She roughly removed his arm from his waist. "Just because we are over that incident does not mean you can man handle me." She growled.

He looked at her for a few moments before he smirked and bent down to her ear. "Oh, no, Ms. Potter, I am anything but over that incident." He whispered coldly.

Juli froze as her eyes followed him walking into the manor. She wanted to believe that he had said that just for the sake of it, that he didn't mean it because if she believed him, that would mean that he would finish what he started.

Shaking that thought out of her head, she followed Mulciber and Regulus, where she would meet Lord Voldemort. She needed to be cool and collected if she wanted him to stay out of his head.

There was a large dining table where she saw everyone was seated, including Narcissa Black. She was a few years above Juli and looked like the only person who was uncomfortable. Apart from Juli but she had to feign impatience. They exchanged a small smile and Narcissa immediately looked away.

It seemed like that the only reason she was at the meting was because of her fiancé, Lucius Malfoy, who seemed very eager to join the Dark Lord. Beside her was sitting Bellatrix Lestrange and her husband Rudolphus Lestrange. She remembered them from the 'WANTED' photo in the Daily Prophet.

Bellatrix looked like the crazy person one shouldn't mess with and her husband... well, for now, Juli had to try not to laugh about Rudolph. Lily should not have brought that song. So stifling a laugh, she looked away, too.

She saw Rabastan Lestrange, Fenrir Greyback, Yaxely among the others seated on on the table. She hated Greyback with a burning passion. He was the reason Remus didn't like himself and had to endure painful nights once a month. Not to mention, he had done this to many other kids

But she had to keep that hate aside, save it for later, when she would finally be able to fight him. Greyback caught her staring and winked, making Juli insides boil but she smiled back. Smiled like she meant it.

"Looks like you are enjoying yourself." Avery said, as he sat down on her side.

For some reason, she was happy to see him. Maybe just because he was a familiar face. That reminded her that she hadn't seen Regulus in the sea of people. "Where's Reggie?" She asked him.

"Here." Regulus said, as he sat down on her other side. "I wanted to greet the Dark Lord at the door itself."

"And?" She asked, her throat going dry.

"He's here."

The moment Regulus said those words. Juli felt the temperature drop and she saw someone approaching the door. Taking a deep, calming, breath, she sat up straight and waited patiently.

Voldemort looked worse than he did in her dream. Way worse. It made Juli want to crawl out of her skin. His red slit eyes made him scarier. 

His presence silenced the murmurs as she felt herself reach for Regulus' hand. She didn't know why she did it, but she knew that she needed it and thankfully, he allowed her to hold it. She hoped that Regulus needed it, too but she knew he didn't.

"My Lord." Mulciber greeted once Voldemort had taken his seat. "Potter and Black." He pointed towards where Juli and Regulus were sitting.

"Ah, yes. I have had the pleasure of meeting Black." He said in his cold voice, which made Juli's hair stand. "A charming young man. The youngest and bravest of us."

Regulus smiled and nodded his head. He seemed flattered and happy. However, he made no attempt to make Juli let go of his hand. 

His cold eyes than looked at Juli. "I have been made aware of your OWL results and practical wand work. I am sure you will do wonders for us, Potter." He said,

"I - I will do my best, My Lord." She replied. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry at her choice of words but she decided to look down and nod her head instead.

"Regulus," He said. "You are the youngest one of us and I could use your help to clean the world of this filth and scum that are mudboods but I am afraid you won't be given anything to do."

"My Lord?" Regulus said sadly.

"I believe that you will be my greatest follower and will go down in history for great deeds but for now, you will stay at Hogwarts and focus there. You will join me completely once you are of age."

"But -" Regulus was about to argue but felt Juli's grip tighten under the table. She subtly shook her head, asking him to stay quiet. 

It was unlike Voldemort to explain himself but he must have taken an instant liking to Regulus. She was glad that he would have to wait one more year. A lot could happen in that year. She hoped that that included Voldemort's downfall. 

"Ms. Potter, on the other hand," He started. "You will be my right hand when I win this war."