3.

The crowd cheered as the Ravenclaw chaser threw the ball through the hoop, earning 10 more points.

"If they win," James said excitedly to Remus, "We play them in the next match."

Juli looked at the game and the players and their undeniable talent. Their strategy was unmatched. Practical and efficient. "If they do, I am not playing!"

Her statement was met with an instant protest from the girls.

"You didn't work this hard to not play!"

"We need you on the team!"

"They don't stand a chance against you!"

"Whatever," she sighed and sat down.

"Stop being a drama queen, Blondie." Sirius said smugly, moving away from his friends and sitting down next to her. "We had a deal. Two presents for a beater try out."

"You didn't even honor it! And you have been playing it for a year! It will be my first match. "

Alice and Lily shook their heads and moved towards the edge of the stand, knowing that Sirius would convince her.

"That's hardly an excuse."

She gave him a glare and he sighed.

"You are a badass, smarty. Don't let them scare you. You have done things like jumping into the Black Lake in November! What's a quidditch game? You're the first girl beater in the longest time!"

She seemed to consider this for a moment. "You know," she started. "I am the one who has been closest to the Willow and not got hit! I am the only girl beater! I am a badass!"

"There you go!" He grinned and pulled her up, dragging her to see the match, as the crowd roared again, this time joined by Sirius and Juli.

🌊⭐

"If you were a food, what would you be?" James asked, staring at the fork in his hand.

Not wanting to wake the girls up, Juli had found herself eating her cravings at 2 AM in the boys' dorm. She had taken everything she could from the kitchen because she wanted to eat everything and anything. She was hungry. More than she had ever been before, but that is what she said every time.

The floor was covered with butterbeer bottles, half-eaten cakes, chocolate wrappers, mashed potatoes, because something salty was required, too, obviously and cookies she had baked herself with the help of lovely house elves.

"Definitely shepherd's pie," Sirius answered without thinking.

Juli blinked and slowly looked at Remus, both of them rolling their eyes.

"I am too sleepy to have this conversation." She sighed, climbing onto James' bed. "Good night."

Before she could lay back, everyone painfully witnessed James throwing a wrapper at her which didn't even reach her foot and after lazily floating around, settled half a feet away from him.

"That was just sad, Potter." She said, braiding her hair.

"Go lay in your own bed in your dorm, Potter." He said, shaking her leg.

"Hey! Stop it..." She said, trying to brush away his hand. "Stop it! And you and Sirius can share a bed. My dorm is too far away."

"I am not sharing!" Sirius declared, having some more cake.

"He can sleep on the floor for all I care."

"Remind me why are we letting her do this?" James asked with annoyance.

"Mood swings..." Remus whispered.

James groaned. "Get up, Jules!"

"Shut up, James!" She slid further under the blanket. "Go sleep on someone else's bed. And if you try to snatch the blanket away," she threatened as he moved towards her. "I will shove your wand where the sun doesn't shine!"

"Mate, stay away..." Sirius warned as James looked at him and slowly moved towards his bed.

Before he reached, Sirius jumped on his bed, laying so that there would be no space.

"Fine," James shrugged and moved on to Peter's bed.

"Oops. Use Remus'." Peter suggested, as he deliberately dragged a chocolate along his pillow, which he would clean in a minute with a simple spell.

It wasn't until his name was mentioned that Remus tore his attention away from the chocolate. "Potter, if you go anywhere near my perfectly made bed...." he said, getting up, as James moved towards the door, opening it.

"What are you going to do about it?" He smirked.

Remus' expression told James that that was a mistake and he bolted out the door, with Remus hot on his heels.

The other three burst out into a laughter as Juli high fived Sirius, happy that they would get in trouble at this hour.

"Can't believe you managed that," Peter said, cleaning his pillow.

"Manage what?"

"Getting them into trouble past midnight even though they did not do anything!"

"Well, Peter. That's me." She shrugged with a smirk and got up to go to her own dorm. "I am a badass."