94.

Sirius' POV

Sirius' heart had leapt out of his chest when Regulus came running in and said something about Juliette's water breaking. Regulus kept saying something like sorry but his brother was too worried to listen. All of them had ran towards the Hospital Wing but only Sirius was the one allowed inside.

When he reached her, she was in a robe and had already passed out. "Will she be okay?" He asked. "Will the baby be okay?"

"We will have to wait to find out, Mr. Black. She should have been awake."

"Oh, Merlin" He sighed, heart racing.

"I need you to be calm, Sirius." She said sternly. "I cannot do anything if you are panicking."

He nodded and made Juli drink the various potions she kept handing him. Even unconscious, beads of sweat could be seen on Juliette's forehead. Her body was in pain but Sirius was glad she couldn't feel it. 

He watched with worry as Madam Pomfrey waved her wand once, probably to ease the process and then kneeled in front of her legs. She asked Sirius to do the same.

He could see a small head and his eyes widened as Poppy grabbed it and pulled the baby out gently.

"Sirius?" She said, trying to get him out of shock.

"Huh?" He asked, not moving his eyes away from the baby in her arms.

She asked him to take out his wand and guided him with the wand movement. He moved it in the manner she had showed and he gasped as the umbilical cord got cut off.

He was still too shocked and overwhelmed to say anything so he moved towards Juli and sat down beside her, holding her hand while Madam Pomfrey smiled softly and took the baby away.

He snapped out when he heard a loud cry and saw the baby wrapped up in small blankets.

"Congratulations, Mr. Black," she said, handing him the bundle of blankets. "You have a daughter. She is a bit small and weak but a few more potions and she will be as healthy as a baby could be."

Sirius could hug her out of joy but instead, he carefully held his daughter and looked at her in awe

Sirius could hug her out of joy but instead, he carefully held his daughter and looked at her in awe. He then brought her up to his shoulders, hugging her.

"Juliette," he whispered as he felt her stir.

She woke up and saw Sirius holding a baby... "Sirius..." she sighed. "Is that..." She got up with some help and asked him to let her hold the baby.

"We have a daughter. She is so small... such tiny hands and legs and fingers and toes. And her eyes, Juliette. She is so tiny." He chuckled and placed a kiss to her temple.

"We do," she laughed and moved closer into Sirius. 

"She is so beautiful." He said, admiring her, close to crying. "I love her."

"Mhm, me, too." She nodded, kissing the baby on her small forehead.

"I need both the girls monitored," Madam Pomfrey said, coming to place tubes on Juli's hand and the baby's. "Both of you are weak. Muggle technology will measure your heart rate. It is useful. Who knew?" She scoffed. Sirius was under the impression that she was now talking to herself.

After one last kiss to both his girls, he left them to rest and feed.

He felt ecstatic. One moment, he was worried about the baby not being able to survive and another, he was holding his baby girl in his arms. He would never let anything happen to her. She had been in the world 10 minutes and he knew that the little girl already had him wrapped around her tiny little finger. He loved her more than he thought was possible.

It was after dinner that Madam Pomfrey allowed the others to meet the girls. Her parents had been there the moment they had received the news.

"Jules..." James said, cradling the baby in his arms. "I will be the best uncle ever!"

"Well," Sirius said. "We were kind of hoping that you would be the Godfather."

"It would be my greatest honor!" He exclaimed and placed a small kiss to the sleeping baby's head.

"Lils," Sirius said. "Will you be the Godmother?"

"Siri," she sighed. "I would love to." She hugged him and Juli tightly.

Everyone took turns holding the baby. 

"I - am not sure if a - a - someone like me should hold her." Remus said sadly.

"There is no one we trust more, Moony, You will not break her." Sirius said as he helped Remus hold her the right way with hand under the neck.

"Remmy, the reason you are not Godfather is because we know we will have more for you." Juli smirked.

"We will?" Sirius asked excitedly.

"Mhm." She chuckled.

"Is there a name?" James asked. "How can you make us godparents without telling us her name?" 

Sirius chuckled. "Starla Black."

"Starla Sirius Black." Juli corrected and everyone nodded in agreement and Sirius kissed her again.

"Okay, that's enough!" she said suddenly after a while. "Give her back. I miss her" 

Peter chuckled and gently let her hold the baby as Sirius sat down beside her, admiring them both.

They suddenly heard a camera click and a flash of light and saw Poppy holding a camera. 

"Sorry," she laughed. "Too cute to not capture."

They all joined in on the laughter.

"We should leave," Lily suggested after a while, standing up.

Sirius was talking to James on the way out when they suddenly heard Juli scream out his name.

The came running back and saw Starla in Juli's arms, but her eyes were glued at the two monitors. One of them, the bigger one, showed a healthy heart beat.

But the other one did not.