🕸️Chapter...4🕷️

🕷🕸

I knew better than to fight with him so I raise my hands in surrender and I feel his muscles relax.

He slowly lets go of me and I flick on the light switch just next to me.

He's in grey sweats and a white t-shirt. His hair is slightly wet.

"Hello Oren..." I start talking not giving him any chance to talk.

"... what are you doing here ?Wait... that's not it. How did you even get in ? You know... you don't sneek into people's houses and hide in their rooms th-"

Before I can finish whatever it is I am saying, Oren's hand flies to my mouth forcing me to shut up.

"You talk too much." He says.

I brush his hand away from my mouth."... and you talk too little."

We lapse into an akward silence.

After getting enough of it, I look up and see him scanning my body. That's when it hits me ; I'm still in my pink pajama shorts and black tank top.

Shit !

I quickly run for my robe that's lying on my vanity table and tightly tie it round my body.

"Cute"

I hear Oren mutter and I see he's referring to my pink princes Aurora robe.

I shoot him a warning stare.

"Why are you here Oren ?"

I know he wants something. Otherwise he wouldn't be here.

"I came to make sure you won't tell anyone what happend yesterday at the parking lot. That's betwee-"

I cut him off.

"What makes you think I will go around telling everyone ?" I ask calmly although my inner self is screaming at her highest pitch.

What did he carry me for ; a blubber mouth ?!

I wait for his answer but it never comes. Instead he starts scanning my room.

I see his gaze stop at something behind me. I turn to see he's staring at my math text books sprawled on my bed. He then turns and starts to leave.

"Hey" I stop him mid step."I'm not done speaking !"

"You are never done speaking." He says as he looks me in the eyes with a straight face.

Ha ha. Very funny.

I decide to ignore what he just said.

"How did you even get in ?"

"Key card." He says then walks out of my room like he owns the place.

A few minutes after he's gone that's when it hits me.Will earlier said something about loosing his gate key card.

But how did Oren get it ? And how did he know it belonged to the Quin residence ? And wasn't he scared of being seen on the CCTV cameras at the gate ?

He must have know we have no guards that's why he didn't look scared.

A crazy plan comes to mind and I smile mischievously.

***

As I had guessed, I find Oren seated in the library, a bunch of books sprawled in front of him. It's my free period and I guess it's also his free period.

I sit on the chair directly opposite from him. He lifts his head, sees it's me then returns to whatever it is he was doing.

"I have a deal for you..." I say.

He doesn't answer and it's not like I was waiting for him to do so.

"... you wanted me to keep what happened at the parking lot between us. I'll do that but I want something in return..."

I know I'm being a bitch right now but I have to, even though I am terrible at playing the bitch because it isn't my nature.

"...tutor me in maths."

I wait for an 'okay' or 'yeah' but all I get is him raising his eyebrows, as though prompting me on.

"...come on." I whine. "It's not like you'll be doing it daily. Only when we both have our free periods."

When he makes no move to answer, I stand to leave but what he says stops me on my track.

"Okay" he mutters under clenched teeth and a huge smile sprawls to my face.

"We'll be meeting here on tuesdays and fridays. Same time, exact same table. Don't be late !"

I chuckle and he sends me a warning gaze.

"Since it's tuesday and we both have our free periods right now... I guess my tutoring starts now."

I start removing my books from my bag and place them on the table. He stops whatever it is he was doing and turns his attention to my books. I watch as he teaches and I smile.

"Are you done staring ?"
He asks me minutes later.

I roll my eyes and return my attention back to what he's teaching.

I don't care what anyone see else said, including himself–he is a nice person ; in his own crazy way.

...or am I judging too early...