🕸Chapter...52🕷

I feel that by now I owe you guys a complete book.

***

🎵Listen to At My Worst by Pink Sweat$🎶

🕷🕸

I stand under the shower and let the warm water engulf me. My muscles relax at the contact and I let out a sigh of relief.

After Oren left, that is, fifteen minutes ago, I came upstairs to take a shower. I found the bed neatly made and just as Oren said, he had put out clothes out for me.

Grey sweats, a white t-shirt and a red Old Navy hoodie. All his.

I still had no clue whose lake house this is, but after inspecting the closet and seeing it full of Oren's clothes, I realized it belongs to the Kruse.

Then I remember the fridge in the kitchen was full of different varieties of food so they come here often.

I turn the shower's water to hot and directly stand under it.

I want to stop thinking about Oren but that's hard because right now my body is covered with his lavender smelling body wash and my hair has this peach smell his always has from the shampoo.

So it's practically hard not to think of him when I smell like him.

I turn off the water and wrap myself in the white towel I found hanging in the closet. I walk out of the bathroom, dry myself then put on the clothes Oren had placed on the bed for me.

As usual, the sweats are a size too large for me but I pull the strings and tie it tightly. I don't mind the t-shirt and hoodie being an oversize.

I love being in Oren's clothes.

Once I'm done getting dressed, I take a moment of silence to inhale Oren's scent.

I swear his cologne is so addictive.

***

"Finally, you're done." My mom exhales once she sees me leaning on the living room door.

She's standing by the fireplace busy looking looking at the pictures neatly placed there. I move closer to inspect them and they're pictures of Holden, Lexus, their dad and Jessica.

"Oren's family." I say when my mom eyes me questioningly.

She nods then keeps looking. I awkwardly stand there watching her, wishing she could finish snooping around so we could.

"Where are Oren's pictures ?" She asks.

"Oren doesn't take pictures."

"Why ?"

"That's just how he is." I answer truthfully.

My mom goes quietly for a while then turns to face me. "Are you okay ?" She asks and I nod a yes.

I just feel tired.

Physically and emotionally. I want to go home to my room and lie down. Being around anything Oren just drains my energy.

Huh !

That's ironic because I have on his clothes and I'm basically drowning in his sweet smelling cologne.

"Can you stop snooping around ?" I tell my mom when she starts opening an urn.