🕸Chapter 43🕷

Hey fellow readers, vote, comment and share

;)

***

🎵Listen to Lonely by Justin Bieber🎶

🕷🕸

"Oren ?!"

"Alley ?!"

I freeze in total stupor.

Hold up !

This lady here is Alley...! The supposed to dead Alley...!

Well this is so messed up.

Just when I'm about to say something to break this freakishly weird moment, a way too familiar voice comes from behind Alley.

"Babe what's going on-" Blake stops mid sentence when he sees me and Oren standing at the door.

Well, talk about freakishly weird and a side of awkward.

"Were you two following me !" Blake grunts but Oren has all his attention focused on Alley while I on the other hand I'm thinking ;

...these shoes are killing me.

"Why ?" I hear Oren ask and I know what he's inquiring.

Why did she do it ?

"Can we just get in and talk ?" Alley asks as salty droplets leave her eyes.

Really ?

She has the guts to cry while she's the one who faked her own death for two good years !

Call it crazy but deep down I knew this. I had a gut feeling that Blake and Alley had a child.

That's how I got to theorize why Blake had baby milk formula on his shopping list and a nanny agency card.

But... what I didn't know, is that Alley's still alive.

Alley waves for us to get in and we hesitantly do. Blake and Alley both lead us towards the living room and we sit on the grey posch leather couch.

Alley ocuppies a double couch adjacent to ours and Blake just remains standing.

"Mimi"

Alley calls out and a red headed young lady comes out from what I assume is the kitchen.

She flashes Alley a smile then takes the baby away from her.

"The nanny." Alley says to no one in particular and that clears my assumptions.

"Can you guys excuse us ?" Alley asks while shifting her gaze from Blake to me.

"Sky is going nowhere !" Oren snaps and the three of us, Blake, Alley and I turn to face him.

Alley flashes him a questioning look and he simply says ;