🕸Chapter...10🕷

🕷🕸

I cry for a while and Oren bears with me. When I finally calm down I break the hug and move away from him. His t-shirt and comforter are all wet but he doesn't say a thing about it.

He gets up and heads for what I assume to be the bathroom. He's in there for around five minutes before coming out with two white towels and a grey robe.

"You should take a hot shower to remove the cold." He says while maintaining eye contact.

I nod a yes and grab the towels and robe from him. I then head for the bathroom.

Once inside, I turn the shower's water to hot and step in. I grab the male scented soap and shampoo he has and use them. When I'm about to rinse myself off I hear the bathroom door open. I  stand still and it closes again.

I pick the towel that's hanging right outside the door and wipe the soap from my face. I peep to see who it is but there's no one there.

I rinse myself off and get out of the shower. As I'm heading towards the door, I see a white t-shirt and black sweats placed on the marble counter.

I guess it's Oren who came in to bring me dry clothes.

I put them on and his intoxicating and sexy cologne fills my nostrils. I braid my wet hair perfectly to one side, letting it fall low over my left shoulder.

When I come out of the bathroom minutes later, Oren is seated on his bed. I notice he's changed into a pair of navy blue pajama pants and a plain white t-shirt similar to the one I have on. I look at his bed and see that he has changed the comforter.

I can't help but feel guilty.

I then scan the floor for my bag but I can't see it.

I swear l left it on the floor !

"It's being dry cleaned." Oren's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

He must have seen me look for it.

I nod an okay and we lapse into awkward silence. I see my books placed on his reading table. I walk towards them to have a look. They're all dry and I sigh in relief.

Phone !

"Here"

I turn around to see Oren handing me my phone.

How is he doing that ? Does he read minds ?!

I take it from him and it looks okay. It's off so I turn it on and a dozen missed calls and notifications from my dad fill the front screen.

I ignore his texts and message him that I'll be staying the night at a friend's house and he shouldn't get worried.

Once the message is delivered I turn off my phone just in case my dad tries to track me, which I know he will.

I place the phone on Oren's reading table and tears pool in my eyes and I try to suppress a sob. My lip starts trembling, followed by a few rapid blinks to stop myself from crying... but I do so.

Oren closes the space between us and folds me in a hug. I find myself wrapping my hands round his torso and hugging him back.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it." He whispers in my ear and that actually calms me down.

I lift my head so I can see the expression he has on and our eyes meet. I see his gaze shift from my eyes to my lips then back to my eyes.

He's intoxicating eyes draw me to him... slowly...

I stand on my tiptoes and lean in to him closing the distance between us. I watch as he too leans in. My face is just a breath away from his. Just when our lips are about to touch the door swings open.

I quickly pull away and turn to look at him. His gaze is fixed at the the door.

I turn to see Jessica standing at the door looking at us.

She turns her gaze to Oren then back at me. "Uhm, Sky... the guest room is ready... lets go... you need to rest." She says.

I nod an okay and follow her out. As I'm closing the door I look back at Oren. He’s seated on his bed and has his headsets on while typing on his phone.

His face is serious. Too serious for my liking. Not once does he look up to see me leave.

                     ***
The guest room is spacious but a little bit smaller than Oren's room. It has a joining bathroom and a ceiling to floor wardrobe rather than a walk in closet.

I walk in and sit on the queen size bed situated at the center of the room. Jessica comes in ten minutes later with a bowl of chicken soup. I eat as she watches me.

Half an hour later I'm done and she leaves. I brush my teeth with the extra toothbrush I find in the bathroom then tuck myself to bed.

I watch as the rain hit the windows. It's still heavily raining outside.

                     ***

I watch as the clock strikes twelve. It has been four hours since I got to bed yet I haven't been able to fall asleep.

A few minutes later I feel my eye lids get heavy. I hear the door open but I'm too tired to look.

I close my eyes.

Just then I hear footsteps approach me. I feel someone occupy the left side of the bed. I turn too face them but I'm pulled close to the intruder's chest.

The next thing I rember is Oren's cologne filling my nostrils.

***********
Vote🏵

Comment 🌺

Share🌼

Wrong |COMPLETE|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें