🕸Chapter...23🕷

I've uploaded three chapters today...
If that's not fucking dedication, I dont know ;) 

Anywhoo... I have a new book out :

The Bridal Swap

***

Listen to Body Party by Ciara

🕷🕸

My eyes snap open.

I wonder what woke me, then I realize there are raised voices coming from outside.

I check the time on the nightstand and it says 8:00 am. I rub the sand in my eye and thats when I see Oren's phone lying on the empty side of the bed.

I'm about to pick it up when the bathroom door swings open.

A shirtless Oren is the last thing I want to see right now...

Oren walks out in black jeans and a white t-shirt.

Phew...

He has a white towel round his neck that he uses to dry his hair. Once done, he tosses it on the couch and puts on his boots. He then picks up his phone and leaves. Completely ignoring me.

What's his problem...? Is he having his periods...?

I laugh at my subconscious then roll my eyes.

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I remove the t-shirt and apply antiseptic that Kel lend me on my tattoos.

I wince in pain then laugh at myself.

I take a quick shower, put on one of Oren's sweats and t-shirt then head downstairs.

***

I walk downstairs while texting my dad that I'm staying at a friend's place when I bump into someone.

"Good morning Sky."

"I wish I could say the same... Blake"

He smiles slyly. "Want some breakfast ?"

I'm about to say no when my stomach growls, betraying me in the process.

"I guess that's a yes." Says Blake.

I guess...

We head to the kitchen where he makes me coffee and oatmeal.

I eat without a single glance nor word towards him.

Once I finish I head back to me and Oren's room and decide to call Charlie.

"Hello girl who doesn't know how to pick calls." She teases and I can hear the amusement in her voice.

"I'm sorry Charlie. I'm at my cousin's place and the internet
here sucks." I lie.

I hate that I'm lying to her... But I can't come out straight foward and tell her I'm with Oren.

We talk for the next thirty minutes before ending the call.